There are good people on this server, post your experience

1. 1.

After playing that game for 4 months, i realized that here are many arrogant, aggressive people and just ppl who want to gain profit, no matter what it costs :Proud:

I wanted to trade many low level pokemon, which are 400k+ worth for 200k

I gave the person some bonus with trash starters, then i accidentally put in

DlOQIae.png

and i didnt realized it, i accepted the trade.

2 minutes later i was like, where the fuck is my squirtle?! So i pm'd the person, [glow=red]Lovemyrighthand[/glow], and asked him for giving that back. He said "well, its alrdy gone" and left the pm, so i asked again and he was just trolling. He gave me that squritle back and asked for nothing.. so i gave him pkm which are worth around 300k+ to reward him for that :Heart:

What experiences did u guys make? Are there more honest or friendly ppl?

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

155112 After playing that game for 4 months, i realized that here are many arrogant, aggressive people and just ppl who want to gain profit, no matter what it costs :Proud:

DlOQIae.png

2 minutes later i was like, where the [Censored] is my squirtle?! So i pm'd the person, [glow=red]Lovemyrighthand[/glow], and asked him for giving that back. He said "well, its alrdy gone" and left the pm, so i asked again and he was just trolling. He gave me that squritle back and asked for nothing.. so i gave him pkm which are worth around 300k+ to reward him for that :Heart:

I am very surprised by your story. The only good thing people have done for me is asked me questions, personally this is enough to keep me going :Angel:

155112 After playing that game for 4 months, i realized that here are many arrogant, aggressive people and just ppl who want to gain profit, no matter what it costs :Proud:

DlOQIae.png

2 minutes later i was like, where the [Censored] is my squirtle?! So i pm'd the person, [glow=red]Lovemyrighthand[/glow], and asked him for giving that back. He said "well, its alrdy gone" and left the pm, so i asked again and he was just trolling. He gave me that squritle back and asked for nothing.. so i gave him pkm which are worth around 300k+ to reward him for that :Heart:

I am very surprised by your story. The only good thing people have done for me is asked me questions, personally this is enough to keep me going :Angel:

Well, helpful people are a good thing too, but i think if someone places honesty above profit... thats rly rare

Interesting story, i guess it's like in life, there's always more people ready to "sell their mom" for a little penny, so the other part of honest people is kind of extraordinary.

I'm glad for you and i hope, maybe naively, that somehow people who will read that post will try to do their best to be more honest and appreciate just being nice.

I'm sure if you have posted it, it's because you are one of the honest part yourself, so i guess it's just Karma.

:Grin:

Zeloups

155123 Interesting story, i guess it's like in life, there's always more people ready to "sell their mom" for a little penny, so the other part of honest people is kind of extraordinary.

I'm glad for you and i hope, maybe naively, that somehow people who will read that post will try to do their best to be more honest and appreciate just being nice.

I'm sure if you have posted it, it's because you are one of the honest part yourself, so i guess it's just Karma.

Zeloups

After hunting Togepi & Shellder & Staryu for 4 Weeks on blue now, id sell my mum also for one of these.

155123 Interesting story, i guess it's like in life, there's always more people ready to "sell their mom" for a little penny, so the other part of honest people is kind of extraordinary.

Zeloups

After hunting Togepi & Shellder & Staryu for 4 Weeks on blue now, id sell my mum also for one of these.

did you not find one or were they all bad? XD

Zeloups

Well, 3 Weeks Shellderhunting, got a total of 9. All 9 bad. Staryu 14~ all bad, and Togepi 3 in 2 days, all.... bad.

The only good person would give back a shiny Charizard traded by mistake.

Yesterday I gave a beginner a epic starter squirtle similar to yours and a lvl 100 poke worth 400k just to help him out.

Altough when I started the game I had no help at all. Every coin was grinded with not even 10k gifted besides numerous attempts to be scammed. Its the newbies duty to be aware and check sites forums, guides and ask around. Now those people that remember how hard a start without friends is will be fair and return some friendliness to others like in your case.

Well, 3 Weeks Shellderhunting, got a total of 9. All 9 bad. Staryu 14~ all bad, and Togepi 3 in 2 days, all.... bad.

Blimey that is unfortunate. I guess that is PRO for you XD. When I go staryu hunting I find its very effective to try catching them in union cave, they seem to easier to get, I found about 10 but thanks to role play I ruled 1/2 of them out. Ended up finding 2 usable staryus.

Blimey that is unfortunate. I guess that is PRO for you XD. When I go staryu hunting I find its very effective to try catching them in union cave, they seem to easier to get, I found about 10 but thanks to role play I ruled 1/2 of them out. Ended up finding 2 usable staryus.

Route34 ( south from goldenrod ) worked best for me so far, ill try urs. Shellderhunting is impossible tho, even in olivine