Gardevoir Epic /Gold server

Auction Details:

• Start Price: 500k
  • End Point: 24 hours (after start price is met)
  • Insta Price: N/A
  • Minimum Raise: 50k
  • Accepted Payments: Pokedollars, Coin Capsules (x1 Coin Capsule = 400k), IV Reroll Tickets (x1 IV Reroll Ticket = 500k)

Important Reminders:

• This is a Gold Server auction. If bidding from an alternative server, state that you will transfer upon winning.
  • If you intend to purchase with an alt account, specify the account alongside your bid.
  • If a bid is received in the final 15 minutes of the auction, the end point will be delayed by 15 minutes from that bid, and will be delayed by 15 minutes for each new bid thereafter, until the current offer has been held for a full 15 minutes.

Pro IGN: Fazemew2

Discord: sprik141

Happy Bidding!  :PikaLurk:

gardevoi 1.png

Edited by Fazemew2

Hello all,

@Fazemew2 You cannot start your own auctions, therefore i have hid your "start" comment.

With that being said i have edited the bid by @Zuennl to replicate the starting point of 500,000 and you can consider the original time of their comment to be the correct start time.

Innerfocus

• 3 weeks later...

Hi, @Fazemew2 I can see that you have not traded the Gardevoir with @Zuennl . Can you please try and meet up with them in game and if you have any issues or troubles doing so please report this thread with the issue.

Best Regards,
Doakes

Hi, i spoke with him on discord and he doesnt want the gardevoir anymore u can ask him which was fine told him to not post a offer next time but he told me he was new and didnt knew the rules. 

yo, thats my bad i didnt knew how it worked and after all i didnt want to buy it and as he said we spoke each other and it was okay.

Edited by Zuennl

Hello all,

@Zuennl In accordance with our Auction rules, under no circumstance may a bidder withdraw their bid. It comes across even more suspicious when the two of you are guildmates.

On 2/13/2019 at 5:19 PM, Ehkoe said:
2. Bids cannot be withdrawn once placed.

- In-game: Bids cannot be edited.

- Forum: Bids may be edited, however, they cannot be changed to a lower price than initially set.

We recommend that buyers make and keep evidence of their bids. Timestamps are preferred. This is not necessary where bids are placed on the forum.

However, no harm was done here and after speaking thoroughly with @Fazemew2 will be granting an amnesty on this auction and will be voiding it.

@Zuennl Consider this a one-time warning to educate yourself on our Trade and Auction rulesets to avoid these mistakes in the future.

Will be locking this thread as there is no further action to take here at this moment.

Innerfocus