HxH - HISOKA VS CHROLLO LUCIFER

Farrell6

Hello guys my name is Farrell nice to meet you, Im a fans of anime Hunter X Hunter, In manga i read Hisoka vs Chrollo Lucifer, You think who will be the winner guys? Bungee gum or Bandit secret?

If me i vote Hisoka :Crazy: :Smile: :Smile: Because he is my Favourite Character and he is Pro Fighter ^^

155376 Hello guys my name is Farrell nice to meet you, Im a fans of anime Hunter X Hunter, In manga i read Hisoka vs Chrollo Lucifer, You think who will be the winner guys? Bungee gum or Bandit secret?

If me i vote Hisoka :Crazy: :Smile: :Smile: Because he is my Favourite Character and he is Pro Fighter ^^

Thanks for spoiling for those that didn't read the manga heh I vote for draw. Put it in a spoiler next time XD.

No one is fkin dying. Fck no, JUST NO!

[glow=black]“You should enjoy the little detours. To the fullest. Because that’s where you’ll find the things more important than what you want.” —Ging, HxH[/glow]

155397 No one is fkin dying. Fck no, JUST NO!

Many characters die and Hisoka was in my opinion to long in there.

Hisoka is a Main Villain, I can't see him dying now. He has "Unfinished business" with Gon/Killua. Also, for Chrollo, he, too, has "Unfinished Business" with Kurapika. If one of them dies wouldn't that be bullsht for the whole plot?

[glow=black]“You should enjoy the little detours. To the fullest. Because that’s where you’ll find the things more important than what you want.” —Ging, HxH[/glow]

155397 No one is fkin dying. Fck no, JUST NO!

Many characters die and Hisoka was in my opinion to long in there.

Hisoka is a Main Villain, I can't see him dying now. He has "Unfinished business" with Gon/Killua. Also, for Chrollo, he, too, has "Unfinished Business" with Kurapika. If one of them dies wouldn't that be bullsht for the whole plot?

I know moves hisoka not just Bungee Gum and Texture change, Maybe he have a secret greats move like Pain Packer (Feitan) And i want look u,u Why the anime finished u,u its still lot of mystery