Bundle auction 8 event pokes - Closed

@Manav861

I believe we need to agree on a specific time to finalize this trade.

This week my work schedule is a little complicated, if you can get into the game at the time of the post above until this post, I would appreciate it.

If you can't make it at this time, could you let me know when you can? So we can arrive at the best time for both of us.

1 minute ago, Danilotischer said:

@Manav861

This week my work schedule is a little complicated, if you can get into the game at the time of the post above until this post, I would appreciate it.

If you can't make it at this time, could you let me know when you can? So we can arrive at the best time for both of us.

If u have discord try to dm him well be easy ig

3 hours ago, Danilotischer said:

@Manav861

ok i can try to be online at the above post's time tho its 3 am for me xD.....will bump here at that time

6 hours ago, Manav861 said:

ok i can try to be online at the above post's time tho its 3 am for me xD.....will bump here at that time

Our time zones are very different, but if you can do it, let's try, as the friend from the post above said, follow my discord DaniloTischer#4622

• Like 1

• Danilotischer changed the title to Bundle auction 8 event pokes - Closed