oshawott adament epic 23+ (auction) (end)

• Losmatador changed the title to oshawott adament epic 23+ (auction) (end)
48 minutes ago, Losmatador said:

auction technically ended 12:38 am (GMT-4) therefore Anxhar won with 300k bid

yo i think i won. you auctioned with a 24hr duration after the first bid.

Edited by Loverson

Posted (edited)

i was counting end at 12:38 am gmt-4 looks like you posted your bid around 2am gmt-4. i still have the pokemon and im willing to hear your rational.

Edited by Losmatador

2 hours ago, Losmatador said:

i was counting end at 12:38 am gmt-4 looks like you posted your bid around 2am gmt-4. i still have the pokemon and im willing to hear your rational.

why would you count the end at 12:38am? i don't understand. the first bid came in at 1:38am by Raika therefore should end at 1:38am of the next day thus making it a 24hr. i posted my bid at 1:11am which still is a valid time.

Hello all,

Using GMT+0 i will be determining the winner of this auction.

Auction Start: 12/04/24 at 6:38am by Raiki
Auction End: 13/04/24 at 6:11am by @Loverson with a bid of 350,000 <---- WINNER

The bid of 400,000 by @Darkslytherin is considered invalid after it came 10 minutes after the official end time, without an 15 minute bid extension prior.

@Losmatador You seem to be an hour off with your timing, keep in mind there was a recent clock change in Europe so your US East timezone in GMT is now GMT-5, not GMT-4.

3 hours ago, Losmatador said:

i was counting end at 12:38 am gmt-4

With that being said, @Loverson is the rightful winner of this auction with a bid of 350,000. Please finalize this trade together and remember to post evidence of it down below.

Innerfocus

Edited by Innerfocus

• Doakes locked this topic