Cycling inside caves

Skazord

Hey there,

I don't feel like there's a reason not to allow players to cycle/use mounts inside caves. I'm fairly certain this was possible in the handheld games, and there's really no reason I can think of not to allow players to cycle inside these places. It just makes things in there really slow for no good reason.

So basically, enable cycling inside caves and stuff

Inb4 you need to let go of the handhelds, this is an MMO! WALKING SHOULD BE A GRIND!!!

Agreed. Also riding in caves was never allowed in any pokemon games.

Only the inferior talk down on others regardless of their privileges or positions.

Inferior to their community with their heads in the clouds unwilling to evolve.

Inb4 you need to let go of the handhelds, this is an MMO! WALKING SHOULD BE A GRIND!!!

While some caves dosen't allow cycling, it's just that we are stripped by not being able to fly in this game, and aswell not being able to run. Atleast be a little generous

While some caves dosen't allow cycling, it's just that we are stripped by not being able to fly in this game, and aswell [glow=red]not being able to run[/glow]. Atleast be a little generous

ho ho ho! I'm wrong. That is one of the newer games I haven't played. Thankyou for that.

I do agree "Run" is pretty vital as well while riding in caves isn't something I'd look forward too. The run boots would be very nice to cut down on the hours spent struggling the hundreds of bats and battles while sluggishly walking though.

Only the inferior talk down on others regardless of their privileges or positions.

Inferior to their community with their heads in the clouds unwilling to evolve.