3 pvpable poke pelipper/hippowdon/swampert

All auctions seperate

Starting offer: 100k each

Min bid: 50k for all

No insta

I accept cash only and forum bids only.

Each auction will end 48 hours after they are started .

Screenshot_20240424_175053_PROClient.jpg.e14496b7261aadfbde0d17ca2638e231.jpgScreenshot_20240424_175036_PROClient.jpg.23b7e777ebbb4cf5a5fce92105765024.jpg

Edited by Evan1011

@Evan1011

Trade Moderators are here to rectify issues, not for the sake of convenience. 

You have not attempted to contact the winners from what i can see. We will not force any trades after a few hours because you are "at work".

Please make an attempt to contact the winner(s) and report again in a few days if you are unable to meet-up. I will be following this thread to make sure you are fulfilling your duty as a seller in completing your auctions.

Innerfocus

14 hours ago, Vezzolayer339 said:

since @Evan1011 does not answer me to find a moment for trade, i'll ask to staff to force trade

I did message you 🙂 multiple times in fact,while it is my priority to get this poke to you , please do not make it seem as though I hadn't previously messaged you when the auction originally ended , thank you 🙂

9 minutes ago, Evan1011 said:

I did message you 🙂 multiple times in fact,while it is my priority to get this poke to you , please do not make it seem as though I hadn't previously messaged you when the auction originally ended , thank you 🙂

You did not respond for 2 days, i would seems nothing except what was going on

Just now, Vezzolayer339 said:

You did not respond for 2 days, i would seems nothing except what was going on

I apologize I've worked 22 hours in the last 2 days , sometimes I briefly check the app I must have forgot to message back given I had other messages , I'm ready to do this now

• Like 1