EXP evolution faster?

Posted (edited)

Esp 🇪🇸

Hola a todos, las guias dicen que es mejor no evolucionar a tus pokemon por que necesitaran el doble o el triple de experiencia para el siguiente nivel 

hasta el momento estoy entrenando un abra y un kadabra desde el nivel 23 y me requeiren la misma experiencia 

en la foto se puede ver kadabra a lv 35 pide 3572 de exp para el siguiente level y mi abra del mismo level pide lo mismo 

cuando iniciaba, tambien hize lo mismo con sandslash y su pre evolucion y note lo mismo. 

el video guia que vi en youtube se hizo hace menos de un año pero no se si alguien sabe si cambio esto en alguna actualizacion?

EN 🇬🇧

Hello everyone, the guides say that it's better not to evolve your Pokémon because they will need double or triple the experience for the next level.

So far, I have been training an Abra and a Kadabra from level 23, and they require the same experience.

In the picture, you can see Kadabra at level 35 needing 3572 EXP for the next level, and my Abra at the same level requires the same.

When I started, I did the same with Sandslash and its pre-evolution and noticed the same thing.

The video guide I saw on YouTube was made less than a year ago, but does anyone know if this changed in an update?

abrakadabra.jpg

Edited by Frostgem
add english and some mistakes

Posted (edited)

U have 4 correct exp and Abra whereas 187 in kadabra 

3385+187=3568+4 so no speed exp after evolving is done. 

Also ya exp on all level are equal now as it is changed from earlier

Edited by Darklight0

yes, exp system are reworked, now you can evolve mons and they will recieve same amount of exp as their base, means, you can evo your poke while lvling and nothing diifferent:HalloweenBulba:

the guide you see on youtube are outdated, i reccommend to see trainer tower exp training for faster exp train

also since now theres party exp share event ongoing

you can train 5 mons at once with your lead mons beating lv 90s mons from high lv NPC around the game (gym 6-8, vic road NPC, ms exclusive area like leev town, 6 island, etc)

above lv 70, you can train them all on trainer tower for fast lv training from 70-97

cheers:HalloweenBulba: