Snorlax

Pichu, pikachu, raichu

Lapras

Cubone

-

Event pokemon:

Halloween eevee

Christmas dritini, dragonair, dragonite

(I don't know that many event pokemon so check with me if you got something interesting)

-

Shiny pokemon

Eevee

Umbreon

Houndour, houndoom

Latias

Trapinch, vibrava, flygon

-

I currently got 420k and I'm mostly interested in pink pokemon and the event ones (especially those listed)

Edited by Glitchchangx
Just sold my cc so I have pokedollars instead.

2 minutes ago, Darkhaehnchen said:

Just a heads up for your Information. Shiny Legendaries cant be bought, they are only staffrewards. And especially Rare Shinys are worth more then 800k (2 CCs) generally

Oh, I didn't know that, thank you for letting me know!

And I know some mons may be more worth than that but if I get more cc or pokedollars then I will update but I was just giving a heads up so people are aware of my current budget ^^

Posted (edited)
14 hours ago, Glitchchangx said:

You sure got interesting mons but how does it work when you are in the gold server?

Can I go over there without starting over?

I haven't tried so that's why I have no idea ^^ ;

Hey!

You can switch to the 2 servers every month. you wont lose any progress. Everything is and will stay the same as it is right now. the link on the end of this messege is to request to get server swapped

you can go back to silver when you ready for a fee of 1 cc. or stay at gold for 1 month and then return for free. 🙂 if you send a request for server swap let me know so i can reserve te pokemons that you want to buy. 

https://pokemonrevolution.net/dashboard/

Edited by Clumsygirl

10 hours ago, Clumsygirl said:

Hey!

You can switch to the 2 servers every month. you wont lose any progress. Everything is and will stay the same as it is right now. the link on the end of this messege is to request to get server swapped

you can go back to silver when you ready for a fee of 1 cc. or stay at gold for 1 month and then return for free. 🙂 if you send a request for server swap let me know so i can reserve te pokemons that you want to buy. 

https://pokemonrevolution.net/dashboard/

I didn't know that so thank you for informing me! ^^ And I will think about it : )