Game crashed while on Birth Island

Posted (edited)

Hello everyone,

after the world quest finished and got my myster ticket, I went to Birth Island to claim my Pseudo Legendary but my game crashed when I clicked to throw the Masterball.

Screenshot_20240608-184318_PROClient.jpg.8d1d86ca326190eba537cea7ca21ee17.jpg

You can find time stumps on the screenshot and on the logs that I was crashed/bugged or forced out. 

Thats very unfortunate and sad thing to happen after successfully participating and completing the World Quest and waiting for it to finish so I could claim my ticket.

I know it's not an already caught Pokemon for you to be able to restore it, but I would please ask for your understanding and help to get a second chance to go there and claim my prize. I would like to either reverse my ticket or give me a new or an another sugesstion provided by you please.

Also if you would find the source of the problem/crash would be nice to prevent it from happening again in the future.

Thank you very much in advance!

I'm waiting for your response.

Sincerely,

Lugario

Edited by Lugario

Lugario's EV Training Service

Greetings @Lugario,

I am very sorry for this inconvenience. I can really understand the frustration.

Your game froze because of your device or your connexion, as none of our PRO servers went down.

As the problem didn't come from our side, there is nothing that can be done.

Providing another Mysterious Ticket can't be an option, as you already used yours and encountered the Dragonite.

And it is just impossible to restore the Dragonite because you didn't catch it.

I hope that you can understand that it would be unfair toward other players if another decision was made.

Kind regards and take care

RockyRaccoon

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Rockyraccoon said:

Greetings @Lugario,

I am very sorry for this inconvenience. I can really understand the frustration.

Your game froze because of your device or your connexion, as none of our PRO servers went down.

As the problem didn't come from our side, there is nothing that can be done.

Providing another Mysterious Ticket can't be an option, as you already used yours and encountered the Dragonite.

And it is just impossible to restore the Dragonite because you didn't catch it.

I hope that you can understand that it would be unfair toward other players if another decision was made.

Kind regards and take care

RockyRaccoon

Hello @Rockyraccoon

thank you for your reply. 

I can't understand how's that unfair. In my humble opinion, it would be better towards the community if decisions were made also when it's not "PRO" who's responsible for a problem. To try and empathize with the players, make an investigation to make sure the truth of their words and then help them.

I'm not saying this just because this time something unfortunate happened to me, but generally.

If someone send an item with the mailbox but to wrong recipient, it would be their problem too and not for you to intervene? If someone spend 400k to wrongfully buy pokeball or repel, would it also be fair to restore? Because that would their own actions too and not something from you side.

Anyway, I don't wanna cause any harm and try to argue or debate this, it won't matter cause you already decided. 

I'm sorry for the post and thank you for your time. You can lock this. Hope you have a wonderful day.

Kind regards, 

Lugario

Edited by Lugario

Lugario's EV Training Service