I Need help with my pvp team

Justshawn

Hi Guys, i need some helps with my pvp team.

21mesjl.png 1zl4nk4.png 549jbb.png 18yxdz.png 2ewpjwy.png 2db6i5w.png (i know this tyranitar sucks for pvp)

Those are my lv 100 pokes and my team for now i need ur help to know if i need to change some pokemons and which i could buy.

Your help would be appricieated. :Grin:

The first thing I'd suggest is getting rid of the second Gyardos immediately. With a 4x weakness to electric, any opponent can get rid of both of them pretty easily.

Following this, I'd advise either getting a Gengar or an Alakazam considering your special sweeper (Ampharos) will get outspeeded and most likely one shotted.

Aside from that, there's not much else that I can say given my lack of competitive battling knowledge.

Hope this helped. :y:

157174 The first thing I'd suggest is getting rid of the second Gyardos immediately. With a 4x weakness to electric, any opponent can get rid of both of them pretty easily.

Following this, I'd advise either getting a Gengar or an Alakazam considering your special sweeper (Ampharos) will get outspeeded and most likely one shotted.

Aside from that, there's not much else that I can say given my lack of competitive battling knowledge.

Hope this helped. :y:

Ops sosoososo sorry i missclicked with tinypic XD it is a Gengar mb XD

I don't really get what Ampharos is doing there.

Weavile needs Ice Shard if it's adamant and i don't think hypnosis on Gengar is useful, better use a spore/sleep powder-mon and your Togekiss needs a fairy-move.

Bug-Type Pokemon

★★ Competitive Player ★★

★★★ ЯΚØ™ Rules! ★★★

★★ Volcarona ★★

Pokefans♥

161541 i think you should replace gengar, tyrantina, gya and wealvie

If you're going to suggest something, explain your reasoning. Give him viable options to replace them.

163573 actually u should start training evs a little bit better..

The same as above, when a player is asking for advice don't just give them a blunt response. Explain to them what they need to fix and why.

QRD5EHd.png

Looks like that tyranitar has to be a tank. You should ev train him to be a tank. He knows sand stream. Remove ampharos and add sand rush excadrill. ( excadrill's speed is x2 when tyranitar's sand storm is active. ) I suggest that you remove gyarados and add a Goodra to your team. He's a nice special wall and he also has access to some nice STAB moves. (dragon) Your team looks extremely offensive, you should consider some defensive options too. (imo )

163611 Looks like that tyranitar has to be a tank. You should ev train him to be a tank. He knows sand stream. Remove ampharos and add sand rush excadrill. ( excadrill's speed is x2 when tyranitar's sand storm is active. ) I suggest that you remove gyarados and add a Goodra to your team. He's a nice special wall and he also has access to some nice STAB moves. (dragon) Your team looks extremely offensive, you should consider some defensive options too. (imo )

This is how you give constructive criticism. Future posters take note before telling him what he's doing wrong and offering no real advice.

QRD5EHd.png