UI Enhancement Suggestions.

Justroman

1. 1.

These are by no means changes that the staff team should kill themselves over to produce a.s.a.p or potentially at all however I think it would make the game more appealing if only in the slightest. These changes can obviously come whenever a large enough portion of the game is released that the staff feel they can focus on the little things.

1. Increased HP Bar Dynamics

It'd be great to see the HP bars show a % for players similar to PokemonShowdown. However, Having the bar simply turn Yellow when entering the 50% area or Red when reaching a critical amount of health are a good start. Currently its a little tricky to tell if you'll KO the enemy or just leave them at a tiny sliver of HP. (I'm assuming this is already being worked on)

2. Battle Log / Battle Log Tab

Another not very important feature, but comes with some nice quality of life changes would be either a chat tab or an entire little window next to your battle that shows you a detailed list of moves used during your battle. As someone who likes the largest amount of information possible available this seems like a nice change. Putting the exact amount of damage or a % may be too much of a crutch for some players but a simple move log would be rather appreciated at the very least.

3. Moving Pokemon Move Orders

Pretty self explanatory, but it's a question that comes up a lot in all chat (not that I have to tell you guys that)

4. Clothing Preview

Some cosmetics are a bit vague. After going to the Johto region and seeing a second tab of "Casual Clothes" I was tempted to buy the white outfit, however fearing that the outfit was the same outfit as if I had no clothes on I did not purchase the Outfit. Giving us either an area or a "wardrobe" function to test outfits on our characters before buying them could potentially increase spending on the outfits.

*Saving statistics of clothing tried on VS Purchased outfits could give you an idea of the most popular cosmetics giving you an idea of what bar to match when making new Cash shop Cosmetics creating higher quality CS items furthering sales with both currencies*

These are by no means changes that the staff team should kill themselves over to produce a.s.a.p or potentially at all however I think it would make the game more appealing if only in the slightest. These changes can obviously come whenever a large enough portion of the game is released that the staff feel they can focus on the little things.

1. Increased HP Bar Dynamics

It'd be great to see the HP bars show a % for players similar to PokemonShowdown. However, Having the bar simply turn Yellow when entering the 50% area or Red when reaching a critical amount of health are a good start. Currently its a little tricky to tell if you'll KO the enemy or just leave them at a tiny sliver of HP. (I'm assuming this is already being worked on)

2. Battle Log / Battle Log Tab

Another not very important feature, but comes with some nice quality of life changes would be either a chat tab or an entire little window next to your battle that shows you a detailed list of moves used during your battle. As someone who likes the largest amount of information possible available this seems like a nice change. Putting the exact amount of damage or a % may be too much of a crutch for some players but a simple move log would be rather appreciated at the very least.

3. Moving Pokemon Move Orders

Pretty self explanatory, but it's a question that comes up a lot in all chat (not that I have to tell you guys that)

4. Clothing Preview

Some cosmetics are a bit vague. After going to the Johto region and seeing a second tab of "Casual Clothes" I was tempted to buy the white outfit, however fearing that the outfit was the same outfit as if I had no clothes on I did not purchase the Outfit. Giving us either an area or a "wardrobe" function to test outfits on our characters before buying them could potentially increase spending on the outfits.

*Saving statistics of clothing tried on VS Purchased outfits could give you an idea of the most popular cosmetics giving you an idea of what bar to match when making new Cash shop Cosmetics creating higher quality CS items furthering sales with both currencies*

1. I'd prefer to see the actual number of hit points. Every point counts in an extreme battle.

2.Battle logs are extremely vital in keeping track of bugs and being able to report them.

3.The move relearner NPC's are fine personally they are in the cities between junctions a perfect placement.

4.I fully agree. For the absurd pricing a window detailing the look from all sides is almost mandatory.

Only the inferior talk down on others regardless of their privileges or positions.

Inferior to their community with their heads in the clouds unwilling to evolve.