Trainers Valley bug

Shotta1248

1. 1.

I was going back to Saffron city from goldenrod when i came out of the train and there were no guards i thought i was laggging or something but went i exited the building i was in trainers valley

there were about 3 people there I couldnt enter any building but i could surf and fish like normal and there was a policeman blocking a specific building then when i got t o saffron i talked to the gaurd again and it asked me to pay 10k if i wanted to go to trainers valley i mean i just got 215 pokes caught idek if thats the reason I was legit scared . I m very sorry if Im causing any harm. Well i got to saffron but if i decline the guard on going to trainers vally from saffron or goldenord they ll take me to either goldenrod or saffron,,,,if i talk to the guard from saffron and decline the 10k invite the trainers valley he takes me to goldenrod.

It's not a bug. From what I thought about, Trainers Valley is a late-game place in the future for holding competitions and events, also having players settle down as the Center of all the regions. If u've been searching around u would notice more about the quest there atm.