Couple questions regarding coins

Coono

So when I go to the shop in game and click get coins it opens up a link in my browser with a $5.00 order placed however I'm wondering (A.) If I use PayPal how will it know what PRO account to send the coins to? And (B.) can I only buy $5.00 worth at a time?

1. Due to how your account-session ID is encrypted to PayPal when clicking on the donation link in-game, it registers in the game database which account clicked on the donation link from the coin shop; it then ties the session ID to the PayPal transaction (you can see it in the URL; it has hashed whenever PayPal is accessed from an externally linked 'donate' button) to that account, and it then designates that account as the recipient of the coins once the transaction is complete. This is a common protocol used for most websites that are interlinked with PayPal, and it's the authenticator used to verify which account is making the transaction when making the donation from an external link.

2. Currently the coins-per-purchase rate is not scalable; this may be amended in the future, but you can currently only donate $5 for 100 coins at once. You are allowed to make multiple, discrete donations to obtain more coins, however.

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.