I need help.

Hi, I dug my self into a deep hole. Unknowingly I wasn't very smart,  and I saved like no money, ontop of losing to the saffron gym leader a few too many times. And now I need pokedollars to get a pass to go into the safari zone to not only catch a few pokemon. But I also need to get the TM - Surf. I dont know what to do. Idk how to sell pokemon. If someone could help me I'd really appreciate it too.

Greetings @Tendosasori,

7 hours ago, Tendosasori said:

Hi, I dug my self into a deep hole. Unknowingly I wasn't very smart,  and I saved like no money, ontop of losing to the saffron gym leader a few too many times. And now I need pokedollars to get a pass to go into the safari zone to not only catch a few pokemon. But I also need to get the TM - Surf. I dont know what to do. Idk how to sell pokemon. If someone could help me I'd really appreciate it too.

Sorry for this inconvenience. Let's try to do something about that!

There are many ways to earn money in PRO:

- You may have seen Digspots on your way already! Items you find inside can be sold at the Item Maniac (in Kanto, he is located Route 25, but one is available in each region). Notice that you can come back every 3 day to dig again!

- You already talk about it, selling pokemon or items (such as Rare Candies for example) to other players is another way. You can try to find buyers in Trade Chat, in game. You can ask prices in AllChat, BattleChat or HelpChat, but you must use the Trade Chat to sell^^

- You can also rebattle most of the trainers on the roads after 7 days!

- You may also purchase a Membership at the Coin Shop (red bag at your top right screen). When MS is on, money gained is doubled, and also +50% of XP (as a bonus you can also encounter some pokemon on some locations : the purple "?"). Winning money by fighting wild pokemon would be more worthy with it

- I also invite you to do Jenny's Bounties. In most of cities, Jenny will give you some quests that will be rewarded!

- Don't forget to interact with Pokestops. 36h of cooldown.

Here is also a full Money Guide for the rest of the adventure!

5000 Pokedollars will be necessary to enter the Safari for 20mn, which should be enough to find HM Surf (it's located in the Area 3)

Kind regards

RockyRaccoon.