Yoho's Daycare Farm..!! Back ON (Cheapest and fastest..!!)

Picked up flaaffy of that kid and now is done ( in 4:30 hrs). Ready to pick up just tell me time you want me to come on

.</SIZE>

Pm friendly

[glow=purple]Invest in bank Today to make your money safe and get interest (Profit) on it ...!!

... Need of money? Take a loan now and fulfill your needs and pay later...??[/glow]

Yoho's Bank..................................................Yoho's Daycare.........................................Yoho's Bank

<SIZE size="130">

Yoho's Game Store

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

139102 i dont understand , we pay you in game money or real life money lool

you pay with in game money ^^

.</SIZE>

Pm friendly

[glow=purple]Invest in bank Today to make your money safe and get interest (Profit) on it ...!!

... Need of money? Take a loan now and fulfill your needs and pay later...??[/glow]

Yoho's Bank..................................................Yoho's Daycare.........................................Yoho's Bank

<SIZE size="130">

Yoho's Game Store

139714 Pokemon name: Charmander (Big Boi)

Service ya want : Lvl up (dont evolve!!)

From which lvl/EV to which : 20 - 40

Method of payment : Dat in game money doe

10k =) Meet me in game (I can lower a little)

.</SIZE>

Pm friendly

<SIZE size="130">

Yoho's Game Store

139720 i'll add some money one of these days so can i add you :Shy:

Sure! Lets meet in game =)

You can post details of pokemon here

.</SIZE>

Pm friendly

<SIZE size="130">

Yoho's Game Store