Bugged George boss

Vunac12

Hello, after compleating the bell quest and defeating Georgiana i should be able to acces Gearge boss? The problem is that i can't fight him, after talking to warden he tells me he's a new hire? I got the bells, but even tho can't acces him nor the legendary move tutor. Im i missing something ?

Posted (edited)

Hi, yes i have done everything as in site, but can't proceed to move tutor bcs im stuck with the boss with i can't get acces to. After completion i got the bells and was able to catch suicune. 

Edited by Vunac12

@Vunac12if u have finished the Legendary Move Event Quest, Now just talk with the NPC Warden Noisia and you will be able to enter the cell and fight George. After that you wont need to talk with Noisia everytime you want to fight George.Next time you can just go next to the cell railing and click on the cell bars(railings) and you will automatically be inside. 

Hope this helpsIMG_20240827_154524.jpg.b78b2334480b63867544dd53e281dde0.jpg

Edited by Alenerickman

Just now, Alenerickman said:

@Vunac12if u have finished the Legendary Move Event Quest, Now just talk with the NPC Warden Noisia and you will be able to enter the cell and fight George. Next time you wont need to talk with Noisia everytime you want to fight George.Next time just can just go next to the cell railing and click on the cell bars(railings) and you will automatically be inside. 

Hope this helpsIMG_20240827_154524.jpg.b78b2334480b63867544dd53e281dde0.jpg

Idk i have completed the bell quest even got suicune but can't finish legendary move tutor nor acces George

Posted (edited)
11 minutes ago, Rockyraccoon said:

Greetings again @Vunac12,

What prevents you to finish the Legendary Event Move Quest?

Looking forward to your response

Kind regards

RockyRaccoon

Like i said, after defeating Georgina i cant acces George for some reason. But i alr have the quest done with the bells, cought suicune. And Rey dont have dialogue to speak to the move tutor.

Edited by Vunac12

6 minutes ago, Vunac12 said:

Like i said, after defeating Georgina i cant acces George for some reason, so i cannot procced with the quest bcs Rey wont spawn in 10th floor.

Head for Pewter Jail now, like @Alenerickman said, and speak to Warden Noisia.

Then you will be able to access Boss George's cell by interacting with the cell bars.

Looking forward for your response

Kind regards

RockyRaccoon

1 minute ago, Rockyraccoon said:

Head for Pewter Jail now, like @Alenerickman said, and speak to Warden Noisia.

Then you will be able to access Boss George's cell by interacting with the cell bars.

Looking forward for your response

Kind regards

RockyRaccoon

i already done, he tells me hes a new hire, is there any condition like day or night to acces him?