AUCTION TIME: 48h

START:

Summer Gible start:  1,2M

Summer Scyther: 800k

Summer Bonsly: 200k

Gible Jolly h.a: 500k

Min Bid: 50K

No insta.

Accept: iv reroll too

Captura de pantalla 2024-08-26 a las 13.56.31.png

Captura de pantalla 2024-08-26 a las 13.55.38.png

Captura de pantalla 2024-08-26 a las 13.57.11.png

Captura de pantalla 2024-08-26 a las 13.57.56.png

Hello @Ragnacalcifer

You have been punished for False Bidding due to not having enough funds to honor your offer. Please familiarize yourself with Auction Rules. Future infractions of this kind will lead to harsher punishments. 

3. Bidders must have the means to honour their offer both:

- On the account the bid is made from. 

Forum: If you intend to make payment from an alt account, different to the one used to make the bid on forums, specify clearly which account the payment will be made from.

e.g. This may apply in cases where an account is forum banned.

- At the time of making the bid, and must remain available until outbid, or auction end.

@Nepehewmoon Since you are the runner up you have the opportunity to take scyther for 850k if you still want it. It is not mandatory. Please let me know if you want it. 

@Alia03 In case @Nepehewmoon does not want the scyther you will keep it. Also, next time please make your End Point more clear. You need to specify if your auction ends in "X days after Starting Offer is made" or in "X days after thread's creation". 

Kind regards 

12 hours ago, Incandescent said:

Hello @Ragnacalcifer

You have been punished for False Bidding due to not having enough funds to honor your offer. Please familiarize yourself with Auction Rules. Future infractions of this kind will lead to harsher punishments. 

@Nepehewmoon Since you are the runner up you have the opportunity to take scyther for 850k if you still want it. It is not mandatory. Please let me know if you want it. 

@Alia03 In case @Nepehewmoon does not want the scyther you will keep it. Also, next time please make your End Point more clear. You need to specify if your auction ends in "X days after Starting Offer is made" or in "X days after thread's creation". 

Kind regards 

Hi @Incandescent Thanks for letting me know, although I have found another option so I'm no longer interested in buying this scyther.