Dungeon Service for Meloetta & Victini (Crux of Melody Dungeon & Ruins of the Vale Dungeon)

Tba7

Welcome to my Dungeon Service
Experienced guild members and I offer dedicated Dungeon Services for Meloetta and Victini. To capture either Meloetta or Victini, you must successfully complete their respective dungeons: the Crux of Melody Dungeon for Meloetta and the Ruins of the Vale Dungeon for Victini.

Note: You don't need to worry about sharing your account information, as you'll be carried through the entire dungeon by myself and other experienced guild members. We'll lend you Pokémon for free if needed and provide you with all the necessary steps to successfully catch your desired Mythical Pokémon. There is also the possibility for me to log into your account and complete the dungeon for you, although I don’t recommend this option unless you absolutely insist. Feel free to ask any questions!

Accepted Payments:
 IV_Reroll_Ticket.png.8fbc15d46848c63bd829778f3f859c8f.png  IV Reroll Ticket    500k 
 Nature_Reroll_Ticket.png.b2d20642146b1e7ee3eb793cba9073b1.png  Nature Reroll Ticket    250k 
 Coin_Capsule.png.12c43f3c17762d6f29c081bc5fde977e.png  Coin Capsule    400k 
spacer.png Black Medallion    160k
 Rare_Candy.png.dba6026d084d78552e5d4171a51cc1bd.png  Rare Candy      5k 

Contact Info:

IGN = TBA7

Discord = TBA7

Time zone = GMT+2

Meloetta Dungeon Service (Crux of Melody Dungeon)
  • Price: Pokedollar.png.ab925edf985a297f7f21959c99b9e24f.png 800k
  • Requirements: Have Pinkan Island unlocked
  • Rewards: 1 Reroll Shard, various items, catchable rare Pokémon's, and you will be able to catch a sync-able Meloetta

Victini Dungeon Service (Ruins of the Vale Dungeon)
To unlock the Victini Dungeon, you must first complete the Crater Town Dungeon Quest; Watch a guide here. Upon successfully finishing the quest, you’ll receive 2 Twin Dragon Orbs as a reward. You need 1 Twin Dragon Orb in order to complete the Victini Dungeon. If you've already used all your Twin Dragon Orbs, you can buy one for Pokedollar.png.ab925edf985a297f7f21959c99b9e24f.png 300k.

We offer two distinct options for purchase:

- Option 1: This option guarantees the capture of Victini, with the use of a Sync Pokémon to synchronize its nature. To capture Victini successfully, you must first defeat 7 Starmies scattered throughout the dungeon. I will provide guidance on the locations of all 7 Starmies.

- Option 2: This option offers the possibility to obtain a Time Flute. (Time Flute can indefinitely change the form of Baby XD001 to Baby Lugia and vice versa). To secure the Time Flute, we must achieve a score of at least 2500 points. This requires efficient gameplay, careful avoidance of roaming Pokémon, and adherence to all provided instructions. If you are uncertain about completing this yourself, I can log into your account and complete the dungeon on your behalf to guarantee the acquisition of the Time Flute.

• Prices:
    • Option 1: Pokedollar.png.ab925edf985a297f7f21959c99b9e24f.png 1.2 million to catch a sync-able Victini
    • Option 2: Pokedollar.png.ab925edf985a297f7f21959c99b9e24f.png 1.5 million for Time Flute (Requires a score of at least 2500 points)
  • Requirements: Gen. 5 seen data in PokéDex(495-637), finished Zekrom/Reshiram Quest and unlocked Crater Town Dungeon
  • Rewards:
    • Option 1: 2 Reroll Shards, various items, catchable rare Pokémon's, and you will be able to catch a sync-able Victini
    • Option 2: 2 Reroll Shards, various items, catchable rare Pokémon's, and a Time Flute

Edited by Tba7
  • Like 4

- TBA

Another successful Victini Dungeon run! Customer played very well and followed all given instructions carefully, resulting in the acquisition of the Time Flute as well. Customer payed 100k extra because of that. Much appreciated! GG WP!

image.png.cbe9c9e366c1b5fac23bfda4394911ff.png

• Like 1

- TBA