Spectating Battles / Replay System

Teramiiko

Forgive me if this has already been suggested, but I think this would be a great concept that could be added. I know that PokeMMO had a spectator mode where other players could spectate a match between two human trainers in real time, and I think PRO could take this one step forward and allow players to not only spectate battles between two players, but maybe between a player and an NPC. They might even be able to place bets on a particular player and get a reward of their prediction was correct! Also, what if players could even 'record' a battle they fought or spectated. Auto recording could be toggled on or off in the settings. What do you guys think? I know it's a bit to ask, but I reckon in the future this could work very well.

PVP Spectate is already on the to-do list, however it's not high priority at this time due to other things that need to be implemented. PRO is still relatively new we've only been in development for little over a year now there's still a lot that needs to be done.

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

PRO is still relatively new we've only been in development for little over a year now there's still a lot that needs to be done.

How is this relevant? This is suggestion box. Are you implying we should stop making suggestions?

edit: removed the hidden part, not sure how that got in there

"Maybe love is just an economy based on resource scarcity,

but what I fail to see, is what that's got to do with you and me"

-Father John Misty

Its relevant because its on the todo list, you are twisting my words and taking them out of context at no point did i mention you shouldn't make suggestions. I'm simply letting it be known that spectating will be possible in the future but give it time to happen as we still have a lot of things to accomplish first.

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

Its relevant because its on the todo list, you are twisting my words and taking them out of context at no point did i mention you shouldn't make suggestions. I'm simply letting it be known that spectating will be possible in the future but give it time to happen as we still have a lot of things to accomplish first.

Was not twisting your words at all, in fact I asked if that was what you were implying, giving you the chance to explain your poorly worded response.

"Maybe love is just an economy based on resource scarcity,

but what I fail to see, is what that's got to do with you and me"

-Father John Misty