[Dangerous] Evolution trade bug (evee)

Illegal

How to lost your epic Flareon ? Beta story n°1282 :

1) Take a friend who ask you trade haunter (for evolve into gengar)

2) Give him your epic <Evee> trained since 1 week to reset his hapiness (cause we cant forbide evolution with item, cause a missclic is possible, because evee want evolve after EACH fight... )

3) Don't clic on "yes" when you take Haunter (do not steal evolution to your friend)

4) Re-trade the 2 pokemons, yours to you, his back to him.

5) Clic on yes to evolve gengar (not on your team) to close window ====> ITS MAGIIIIIIIC !!!! You lost all your money, your time, your mind and you have a.... Jolteon ?!!!!!! Why ?! oO Why not Mewto ?!

6) Check you team to verify, Yes, you have a joleon WITHOUT using thunder stone, WITHOUT accepting his evolution.

So cool no ?

Maybe can be used for other pokemon, maybe we can evolve Electabuzz or Magmar without item like I lost my pokemon ?!

I dont know... Now everything is possible.

:Nervous: :Frown: :n:

Re: [Dangerous] Evolution dubble-trade bug (evee)

<r>Hello Illegal. <br/>

I'm sorry to hear this happened to you, and although I can't help or give any advice on how to solve your problem, I wanted to give you a pointer, since I understand the struggles of eving and levelling an Eevee that wants to evolve after every fight as an alternative to trade to depleting his happiness (useful for if you don't have a trusted friend online to help).<br/>

There is an item that stops evolves, it is called the Everstone and can either be purchased from a player or received from a NPC in Blackthorn (Dragon Club). As this cannot be done prior to paying a 200k entrance fee and without an owned pokemon requirement (I think it is 120, I could be wrong on this one so don't quote me there :)), I feel you would be better suited finding a player in Trade to sell you one.<br/>

I hope your problem is resolved soon!<br/>

<E>:Shy:</E></r>

<r>Thank you Sunmer... :x<br/>

Henceforth I know that I have ruined myself for nothing ^^'..... :(<br/>

<br/>

I knew an other dangerous evolution bug :<br/>

<br/>

1) you have a synchronise in first, a lvl 99 in second (why not)<br/>

2) a fight with switching give xp for the 2 pokemons<br/>

3) they all 2 want to evolve<br/>

4) you clic on "yes" for the synchro<br/>

5) now, you can delete your level 100 <=== not evolved, cant evolve later.<br/>

<br/>

But this bug was knew, not that one which kiledl my love <E>:Frown:</E></r>

<t>Never ever lucky, had also a bug when I traded hunter with a friend but didn't click to evolve and my graveler startet to evolve into golem when I didnt trade him. :D Fun times with PRO.</t>

===============================================================================================================

twitch.tv/manusan

instagram.com/manuniek