A lot of Questions before I start playing again.

Guest Isaac

Hello PRO, I just wanted to know a few things about the game before I start playing again.

I stopped playing PRO for a while because I heard all my data was going to get whiped

upon release. However, it is in beta version now. So these are my questions:

- Can we spectate Battles?

- How many regions are implemented and working?

- How many Pokemon are available, which gens?

- Are MEGA evolutions implemented?

- Can we buy customization items without real money?

- Can we buy mounts with in-game money?

- Will my data get whipped at all anymore?

- How many moves are implemented? which gen movesets or learnsets for pokemon?

- Are all abilities added yet?

- Do the regions go by original story or is there a kick?

- Can we make Guilds/Teams in-game yet?

- Is it free to make teams?

- Can we catch shiny's?

- Can we breed Pokemon at all yet?

- Is it still CatchMMO or is there a way to get better ivs and natures?

Sorry for the high amount of questions, but I just want to keep posted since I will get back to playing PRO again.

Thank You for reading this and please answer :)

-Isaac

I'll take a whack at this

Hello PRO, I just wanted to know a few things about the game before I start playing again.

I stopped playing PRO for a while because I heard all my data was going to get whiped

upon release. However, it is in beta version now. So these are my questions:

- Can we spectate Battles? Not yet

- How many regions are implemented and working? 2, Kanto and Johto

- How many Pokemon are available, which gens? An assortment of pokemon from gens 1-6 are available - new ones are being found everyday so I cant give you an exact list

- Are MEGA evolutions implemented? Certain NPCs have megas, and some of the mega stones are available. However, the ability to mega evolve isn't quite in yet

- Can we buy customization items without real money? Yeah, there are a few in game money vendors with clothing that i've noticed

- Can we buy mounts with in-game money? Not that I know of - I havent seen a source for coins yet in game

- Will my data get whipped at all anymore? From what I've heard, there will be no more wipes

- How many moves are implemented? which gen movesets or learnsets for pokemon? Learnsets are gen 6, and while a lot of moves are in and working, there are still some that aren't working yet (destiny bond, as an example). I think these are all high priority for staff, though

- Are all abilities added yet? I think all are added, but not all working. Regenerator, for example.

- Do the regions go by original story or is there a kick? The story is custom

- Can we make Guilds/Teams in-game yet? Yes, starting a guild costs 400k and 100 hrs played for some strange reason

- Is it free to make teams? see above

- Can we catch shiny's? Yea, the rate is a staggering 1/8192 lol. Shinies are flooding the market at the moment

- Can we breed Pokemon at all yet? No, and they claim theyll never introduce breeding

- Is it still CatchMMO or is there a way to get better ivs and natures? Pure catchmmo

Sorry for the high amount of questions, but I just want to keep posted since I will get back to playing PRO again.

Thank You for reading this and please answer :)

-Isaac

"Maybe love is just an economy based on resource scarcity,

but what I fail to see, is what that's got to do with you and me"

-Father John Misty