Just a Couple Things..

Sumner

Let's just dive in, ey?

1. A little Daisy chain headpiece for Summer, there doesn't seem to be anything Summer/Festival-esque in the Coin Shop atm. Obviously some kind of corresponding outfit would be nice too.

2. Trainer Repel. Avoid Trainers battles for 100 steps! What could be better!

3. Some kind of Do Not Disturb Status (Or amendment to Away Status) - An auto-reply message or a notice in your friend list that lets people know if you are busy, or would not like to be contacted about certain things.

e.g. as someone who likes to help people in chats, I get a lot of unwanted PMs - I help in channel rather than via PM because I like to play my game without giant blue blobs of text popping up in the centre of my screen. A lot of these PMs are about subjects that I either never or very rarely help with, for example Price Checks (due to the nature of Trade - fluctuation, personal value etc).

I feel that anyone like myself who often answers questions in the channels must suffer with a similar experience, and know it can get frustrating; especially when it reaches the point of being spammed upon login regardless of being on friend list or not. I know a simple solution is to appear offline and disable my PMs completely, but I do not want to feel like I have to hide from people. I simply want to enjoy both my game, and helping people.

I feel this is also a useful idea for those making trades on the forums, since you can't stop the odd few messaging you ingame about a forum trade, regardless of you saying you wish to keep it forum only.

I'm sure there was something else. It'll come to me later.

:Shy:

• 2 weeks later...