Akatsuki ☁ {RED SERVER} [CLOSED]

Cacnea21

Re: Akatsuki ☁ [Recruiting from Red Server]

<r><QUOTE author="ShinyRayquaza03"><s>

</s><POST content="194066"><s></s>194066<e></e></POST> Ign: Alex<br/>

<br/>

<br/>

I am trying to join because this sounds great and i am always able to hepl. (If I can in any way) I do not meet the time requirement. I am only about 35 hours on the game, but I have cleared Kanto thanks to the help of 2 of my greatest PRO Friends. I think you should accept me into this guild because I have always helped anyone I can and vow to keep doing just that. I swear on an oath that I will never betray the guild or rules of it. I vow to place my loyalty in this guild and not betray the guild or members if things go wrong. <E>:Grin:</E> <E>:Smile:</E><e>

</e></QUOTE>

Seeing that you completed kanto in 35 hours, you're an active player indeed. <br/>

However, to be fair to those who got into the guild by meeting the requirements, we'll put you down as "pending" if you dont mind.<br/>

If you accept our offer, you'll be invited to our Discord and we'll be more than welcome to give you a hand.<br/>

Once you meet the requirements, show us your trainer card and we'll send you invitation in game.<br/>

Looking forward to hearing from you!</r>

tumblr_m7tyyaYuDK1r99f4t.gif

• Replies 451
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<r><QUOTE author="Deidara7"><s>

</s><POST content="194072"><s></s>194072<e></e></POST> <QUOTE author="ShinyRayquaza03"><s>

<br/>

<br/>

I am trying to join because this sounds great and i am always able to hepl. (If I can in any way) I do not meet the time requirement. I am only about 35 hours on the game, but I have cleared Kanto thanks to the help of 2 of my greatest PRO Friends. I think you should accept me into this guild because I have always helped anyone I can and vow to keep doing just that. I swear on an oath that I will never betray the guild or rules of it. I vow to place my loyalty in this guild and not betray the guild or members if things go wrong. <E>:Grin:</E> <E>:Smile:</E><e>

</e></QUOTE>

Seeing that you completed kanto in 35 hours, you're an active player indeed. <br/>

However, to be fair to those who got into the guild by meeting the requirements, we'll put you down as "pending" if you dont mind.<br/>

If you accept our offer, you'll be invited to our Discord and we'll be more than welcome to give you a hand.<br/>

Once you meet the requirements, show us your trainer card and we'll send you invitation in game.<br/>

Looking forward to hearing from you!<e>

</e></QUOTE>

I accept your offer to be on the pending list and will work fast to clear Johto and earn 50 hours in game time. (I am a member so I now have extra exp gain. Didnt until today lol.) I am gonna log on and get through the 3rd johto gym stuff now.</r>

3ds FC:2724-2560-4177

Ign: ShinyRayquaza03

Instagram: @_.shiny_rayquaza._

</s><POST content="194078"><s></s>194078<e></e></POST> <QUOTE author="Deidara7"><s>
</s><POST content="194072"><s></s>194072<e></e></POST> <QUOTE author="ShinyRayquaza03"><s>

<br/>

<br/>

</e></QUOTE>

</e></QUOTE>

I accept your offer to be on the pending list and will work fast to clear Johto and earn 50 hours in game time. (I am a member so I now have extra exp gain. Didnt until today lol.) I am gonna log on and get through the 3rd johto gym stuff now.<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Well then, a link's been sent.<br/>

Looking forward to meeting you!</r>

</s><POST content="194078"><s></s>194078<e></e></POST> <QUOTE author="Deidara7"><s>

<br/>

<br/>

</e></QUOTE>

</e></QUOTE>

I accept your offer to be on the pending list and will work fast to clear Johto and earn 50 hours in game time. (I am a member so I now have extra exp gain. Didnt until today lol.) I am gonna log on and get through the 3rd johto gym stuff now.<e>

</e></QUOTE>

looking forward to meeting you!<br/>

i like black rayquaza <E>:Crazy:</E></r>

j8EnQ.png

eyJ1cmwiOiJodHRwczovL3MxNy5wb3N0aW1nLm9yZy9uc3VqOGM3amovYWthdHN1a2kucG5nIn0.p4cDNo-8tqOoluBNePcXqT-KYcA

<t>I'd just like to say, <br/>

if you're looking for a friendly environment, this is hands-down the best guild. If you choose to be active in our Discord, you will gain great friends almost instantly. All of our members are eager to help and give advice on Pokemon or PvP, and we have a lot of fun getting close to each other and kidding around.<br/>

<br/>

I say this not as a member, but as someone who was actively looking for the right guild fit a couple of weeks ago. This guild is for people who are looking for a family.</t>

aPcPLKe.jpg

<r><QUOTE author="WhiteRice"><s>

</s><POST content="194456"><s></s>194456<e></e></POST> I'd just like to say, <br/>

if you're looking for a friendly environment, this is hands-down the best guild. If you choose to be active in our Discord, you will gain great friends almost instantly. All of our members are eager to help and give advice on Pokemon or PvP, and we have a lot of fun getting close to each other and kidding around.<br/>

<br/>

I say this not as a member, but as someone who was actively looking for the right guild fit a couple of weeks ago. This guild is for people who are looking for a family.<e>

</e></QUOTE>

That being said, only a few spots remaining!<br/>

<br/>

<B><s></s><U><s></s>UPDATE:<e></e></U><e></e></B>

<LIST><s>

• </s><LI>An event will be held together with our ally, <B><s></s>UNITY<e></e></B> .More info will be announced soon.</LI> <e>

</e></LIST></r>

<r><QUOTE author="Cloudx"><s>

</s><POST content="194796"><s></s>194796<e></e></POST> Hi, deidara is the best kappa<e>
</e></QUOTE>

why so random <E>:Ambivalent:</E> <br/>

<QUOTE author="Allira"><s>

</s>I'm not a member of Akatsuki only because I'm on blue server but if I was on red server I would hands down join.<br/>

<br/>

If you're looking for a relaxed and talkative guild then I recommend Akatsuki for you. The members are friendly and I know this because I'm included in their guild channel on discord which is very active. ^^<br/>

<br/>

<3 Lira aka blue server scum. :v<e>

</e></QUOTE>

wasnt expecting this, but thanks for your nice words <E>:Grin:</E> <br/>

any words about the leader? <E>:Smile:</E> jk</r>

<t>♕ Application ♕<br/>

1. What is your IGN? T3non<br/>

2. Do you meet our requirements? I Meet the requirement<br/>

2. Why should we accept you? Well i like being part of organisations and whats better than the Akatsuki :D<br/>

3. Do you vow to to place your loyalty upon this guild, even when things go wrong? I vow to place my loyalty on this guild</t>