Akatsuki ☁ {RED SERVER} [CLOSED]

Cacnea21

Re: Akatsuki ☁ {RED SERVER}

<t>1.What is your username? sameer123<br/>

2.Do you meet the requirements stated above? yes though I lack some hours but I already completed kanto<br/>

3.Do you vow to place your loyalty upon this guild, even when things go wrong? of course</t>

• Replies 451
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<t>1.What is your username?<br/>

Protegasdeath<br/>

2.Do you meet the requirements stated above?<br/>

I will be active on discord but i have not complete kanto and has only 42 hrs, its a great game, needs time to enjoy!!<br/>

3.Do you vow to place your loyalty upon this guild, even when things go wrong?<br/>

Ofcos, as long this guide is noisy and talkative and not dead!!</t>

<r><QUOTE author="ProtegasDeAth"><s>

</s><POST content="279217"><s></s>279217<e></e></POST> 1.What is your username?<br/>

Protegasdeath<br/>

2.Do you meet the requirements stated above?<br/>

I will be active on discord but i have not complete kanto and has only 42 hrs, its a great game, needs time to enjoy!!<br/>

3.Do you vow to place your loyalty upon this guild, even when things go wrong?<br/>

Ofcos, as long this guide is noisy and talkative and not dead!!<e>

</e></QUOTE>

sorry man</r>

<r><I><s></s>1.What is your username? <e></e></I> <COLOR color="#BF0000"><s></s>Zavillen<e></e></COLOR><br/>

<I><s></s>2.Do you meet the requirements stated above?<e></e></I> <COLOR color="#BF0000"><s></s>Yes, though I'm not that talkative in Discord.<e></e></COLOR><br/>

<I><s></s>3.Do you vow to place your loyalty upon this guild, even when things go wrong?<e></e></I> <COLOR color="#BF0000"><s></s>I do, just look at my avatar.<e></e></COLOR><br/>

<br/>

nevermind</r>

<t>What is your username? - Well it's Avery555 (I know pretty plain name right? :P)<br/>

<br/>

Do you meet the requirements above? Yes, I do. (Just for future reference)-<br/>

I have around 185 hours played as of now and I have also completed Kanto through Hoenn. I might not be too active on discord though ( checking about a few times a day)<br/>

<br/>

Do you vow to place your loyalty in this guild, even when things go horribly wrong?<br/>

I wouldn't say if things went HORRIBLY wrong, but yeah I can do that</t>

avery1.png

<t>Hey Deidara, I have ironically decided to apply to this guild; both because of its particular relation to my name (lol) and because it seems like a genuinely awesome guild to join, with values I share. I have thus far met each and every requirements stated above...and I vow to place my loyalty upon this guild through thick and thin, as long as it remains loyal to me as well. Thank you for you're time.<br/>

Username: Nagato22<br/>

Hours:331<br/>

Tri-regional Champion: (Kanto, Johto, Hoenn)<br/>

<br/>

Shinra Tensei, <br/>

<br/>

Nagato22</t>

<r><QUOTE author="Nagato22"><s>

</s><POST content="287342"><s></s>287342<e></e></POST> Hey Deidara, I have ironically decided to apply to this guild; both because of its particular relation to my name (lol) and because it seems like a genuinely awesome guild to join, with values I share. I have thus far met each and every requirements stated above...and I vow to place my loyalty upon this guild through thick and thin, as long as it remains loyal to me as well. Thank you for you're time.<br/>

Username: Nagato22<br/>

Hours:331<br/>

Tri-regional Champion: (Kanto, Johto, Hoenn)<br/>

<br/>

Shinra Tensei, <br/>

<br/>

Nagato22<e>

</e></QUOTE>

I sent u an invite link <E>:Grin:</E></r>

<t>Hey there :) <br/>

<br/>

I'm Mink and i would like to join your guild. First of all, don't wonder, if my english isn't the best ^^" I am from Germany so, i am not an native speaker, but i think my english is good enough to communicate :)<br/>

I am playing Pokemon since i was a little kid and yea, so i started to play Pokemon Revoultion Online last year :) but one thing is missing ingame, a guild o: So yea...<br/>

<br/>

At the moment i have an ingame time of around 200 hours and finished all regions so far. To the point "Discord" i never used that program before, so i cant say, I am active on it, but i will download it and test it out, but one thing i know so far, if i am active, than mostly in from of chatting and less in form of talking ^^" I am a bit shy.. so.. yea..if that's a problem, I'm sorry :x<br/>

<br/>

To the point "loyalty", sure I am, whatever is the problem, they does exist to get solved and not to get ignored ^^<br/>

<br/>

Well, that's all i can say so far.. hope to hear from your guild :)<br/>

<br/>

Greetings<br/>

Mink<br/>

<br/>

Ign: Mink<br/>

Regions: Kanto/Jotho/Hoenn done<br/>

Discord: Yes<br/>

Loyalty: Yes</t>

akatsuki.png