Akatsuki ☁ {RED SERVER} [CLOSED]

Cacnea21

Re: Akatsuki ☁ [Recruiting from Red Server]

<r>1. What is your IGN? JustJack<br/>

<br/>

2. Why should we accept you? Because I'm a chill d00d from New Zealand who's a PRO enthusiast; who's goal is become the very best~ <E>:Light:</E> <br/>

But I hope to become the best with other people, which is where finding a a chill/reputable guild comes in to play, <E>:Heart-eyes:</E> <br/>

I am currently making my way through hoenn, I currently have a PVP team of 4 pokemon and play 6+ hours most days.<br/>

I am also rather good at making the bills.. if you know what I mean.<br/>

<br/>

3. Do you vow to to place your loyalty upon this guild, even when things go wrong? Of course, yes. <E>:Heart:</E> <br/>

<br/>

Cheers, Jack.</r>

• Replies 451
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<r><QUOTE author="teriwaki"><s>

</s><POST content="190899"><s></s>190899<e></e></POST> 1. What is your IGN? teriwaki<br/>

2. Why should we accept you? I've been dreaming about the day I finally get recruited into the Akatsuki.<br/>

3. Do you vow to to place your loyalty upon this guild, even when things go wrong? Yes.<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Your dream is about to come true, my friend. Love it!<br/>

An invitation to join our discord is sent.<br/>

Hope to see you soon!

<QUOTE author="JustJack"><s>

</s>1. What is your IGN? JustJack<br/>

<br/>

2. Why should we accept you? Because I'm a chill d00d from New Zealand who's a PRO enthusiast; who's goal is become the very best~ <E>:Light:</E> <br/>

But I hope to become the best with other people, which is where finding a a chill/reputable guild comes in to play, <E>:Heart-eyes:</E> <br/>

I am currently making my way through hoenn, I currently have a PVP team of 4 pokemon and play 6+ hours most days.<br/>

I am also rather good at making the bills.. if you know what I mean.<br/>

<br/>

3. Do you vow to to place your loyalty upon this guild, even when things go wrong? Of course, yes. <E>:Heart:</E> <br/>

<br/>

Cheers, Jack.<e>

</e></QUOTE>

I can see high potential in you.<br/>

I hope to witness you grow to become the best with your future guildmates. :)<br/>

A link to our discord is sent.<br/>

Hope to see you soon!</r>

tumblr_m7tyyaYuDK1r99f4t.gif

<r><B><s></s><U><s></s>1. What is your IGN?<e></e></U><e></e></B> : GaiusMaximuS<br/>

<B><s></s><U><s></s>2. Why should we accept you?<e></e></U><e></e></B> : Experienced MMO and pokemon player<br/>

<U><s></s><B><s></s>3. Do you vow to to place your loyalty upon this guild, even when things go wrong?<e></e></B><e></e></U> : Isn't this rhetoric?<br/>

<br/>

I just started, got 4 badges. I need an experienced guild to socialize and progress smoother into the game.</r>

<r><QUOTE author="GaiusMaximuS"><s>

</s><POST content="191441"><s></s>191441<e></e></POST> <B><s></s><U><s></s>1. What is your IGN?<e></e></U><e></e></B> : GaiusMaximuS<br/>

<B><s></s><U><s></s>2. Why should we accept you?<e></e></U><e></e></B> : Experienced MMO and pokemon player<br/>

<U><s></s><B><s></s>3. Do you vow to to place your loyalty upon this guild, even when things go wrong?<e></e></B><e></e></U> : Isn't this rhetoric?<br/>

<br/>

I just started, got 4 badges. I need an experienced guild to socialize and progress smoother into the game.<e>

</e></QUOTE>

An experienced MMO and Pokemon player? I think you'll be a great addition to our team. <br/>

A link's been sent.<br/>

Hope you could check it out! <E>:Sing:</E></r>

<t>1) What is your IGN?: NFSGalaxy<br/>

2) Why should we accept you?: I've been playing Pokemon since Gold/Silver/Crystal, so I know the ropes pretty well. I have a bit of experience with MMO environments(Had two Vet. characters on ESO until I sold it). Plus my sarcastic humor can be funny sometimes, so why not?<br/>

3) Do you vow to to place your loyalty upon this guild, even when things go wrong? Yes.</t>

<r>1. What is your IGN?-Packing<br/>

2. Why should we accept you?-Because i am a active player and am willing to help anyone that is in need <br/>

3. Do you vow to to place your loyalty upon this guild, even when things go wrong? Yeah <E>:y:</E></r>

<r><QUOTE author="NFSGalaxy"><s>

</s>1) What is your IGN?: NFSGalaxy<br/>

2) Why should we accept you?: I've been playing Pokemon since Gold/Silver/Crystal, so I know the ropes pretty well. I have a bit of experience with MMO environments(Had two Vet. characters on ESO until I sold it). Plus my sarcastic humor can be funny sometimes, so why not?<br/>

3) Do you vow to to place your loyalty upon this guild, even when things go wrong? Yes.<e>

</e></QUOTE>

<QUOTE author="NFSGalaxy"><s>

</s>1) What is your IGN?: NFSGalaxy<br/>

3) Do you vow to to place your loyalty upon this guild, even when things go wrong? Yes.<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Welcome you two!<br/>

A link's been sent.<br/>

Hope to see u soon!</r>

<r>[iframe=][/iframe]<br/>

<br/>

1. Badmadmax <br/>

2. Yes sir, im just beat the Hoenn E4. <br/>

2b. Been playing alone for a while, thought it would be better with a family then going solo. <br/>

3. Do you vow to to place your loyalty upon this guild, even when things go wrong? - Sure if you treat me right il treat you right. <br/>

<E>:Shy:</E> <E>:y:</E></r>