Friends list broken

Sk8trgod618

I should've reported this sooner. For about the last month, whenever i add players to my friends list, they will not be in friends list after I relog. Some say that they still see me in friends list. But I just don't see them for some reason.

Also, occasionally I get friend requests from players who claim they did not send me a friend request. It's quite strange.

I don't know what kind of bug i have, but I have even seen blue server crash at least 3 times immediately after relog. SO I am like "brb relog" i hit logout and login and then server goes offline. This is probably just a coincidence, but there is a chance that my character could have some error messing with the system, who knows.

Just thought I should report these things.

Anyway, thanks for an amazing game. I still dislike how low encounter rates can be, but other than that, I love this game. One of my favorite aspects is "secret" and "mysterious" things that not everyone knows about. The thing I don't like about games like World of Warcraft, is they allow so many people to play all the "private test realms" before expansions and patches are even released. So some players know about everything before it even gets added to the game, which is not fun..

I love that you go your own way and sneak things in for us to find. Don't stop doing it please. :P

162031 I should've reported this sooner. For about the last month, whenever i add players to my friends list, they will not be in friends list after I relog. Some say that they still see me in friends list. But I just don't see them for some reason.

Also, occasionally I get friend requests from players who claim they did not send me a friend request. It's quite strange.

I don't know what kind of bug i have, but I have even seen blue server crash at least 3 times immediately after relog. SO I am like "brb relog" i hit logout and login and then server goes offline. This is probably just a coincidence, but there is a chance that my character could have some error messing with the system, who knows.

Just thought I should report these things.

Anyway, thanks for an amazing game. I still dislike how low encounter rates can be, but other than that, I love this game. One of my favorite aspects is "secret" and "mysterious" things that not everyone knows about. The thing I don't like about games like World of Warcraft, is they allow so many people to play all the "private test realms" before expansions and patches are even released. So some players know about everything before it even gets added to the game, which is not fun..

I love that you go your own way and sneak things in for us to find. Don't stop doing it please. :P

I'll add more: I have a bunch of people who were previously in my friends list but who got removed and I receive always the popup of their login. I don't know if those people are continuously logging in and out, but I receive that popup very frequently. And I can't contact them directly because this game does not have a private independent messaging system (as it is liked with friendship).

I found all this annoying and I really hate it.

162037 Just adding to this - I deleted some people over the last couple of weeks but it still tells me when they log on, even though they aren't on my list anymore.

162038 yeah I see people log on who I can't see in my list. But even new players I add to my list don't show up in list, yet it tells me when they log on.

This happens to me too.

From 2015: I'm still here