Regions Chat Tabs

Penny

1. 1.

After many people and i had some communication problems about if the pokemon is from johto or kanto...and ofc after some people not posting that they selling johto/kanto pokemon in trade..and after many ruined trades happened..i was wondering if its possible to to make channels different for johto and kanto...i dont mean the kanto chat will dissapear from the channel..

i mean when you login to have 2 channels named kanto and johto..when you click on 1 it will open the channels you have save there ..for example on kanto chanel..would be like (trade, your parties channels, battle ect) and if you want to switch to johto you can click an arrow on the chat to go back to johto and kanto channels and open the johto channel.

i beleive with that solution the trades will be more clear for both sides...if people want to sell kanto pokemon they will go to kanto trade channel and so on...also it will be more usefull i beleive for the future regions...1 trade channel wont make it with kanto, johto, hoen, shinon..ect..

and the reason i thought that is i saw that you cant get more than 6 channels on chat box...so you cant have like trade channel 1 and trade channel 2 and more channels that you like its only up to 6 total

Thats only my opinion on a suggestion..you are free to say your opinions also if you like it or not :Angel: :Smile:

spacer.png

i like that idea as well though it can be done something diferent, still people dont write johto when they selling so people from kanto pm them and after they agree in Trade they realize that they cant Trade..... ok so another solution could be this , an option when you click the Trade channel to have some option kanto johto and the other areas will come , so the only thing that will change is the Trade channel only, so when click the Trade you can choose which area you wanna sell , that way non will get confuse or lose deals as well.

giphy.gif

i like that idea as well though it can be done something diferent, still people dont write johto when they selling so people from kanto pm them and after they agree in Trade they realize that they cant Trade..... ok so another solution could be this , an option when you click the Trade channel to have some option kanto johto and the other areas will come , so the only thing that will change is the Trade channel only, so when click the Trade you can choose which area you wanna sell , that way non will get confuse or lose deals as well.

i also agree with that :D it will be very helpfull....a list of the regions above the trade tab (when you click on it) to choose the region you want to place trade *-*

spacer.png