Spent over 100k on berries

Mitsuru

1. 1.

PRO Username: Mitsuru

Have you looked at the FAQ to solve your issue?: Yes

On which server issue happened: RED

What have you done before the problem was there?

i was just traveling from kanto to johto to the berry shop before that the server crashed.

What have you already tried to solve the problem?

I tried resetting my launcher and logging in and out and zoning but nothing the reverted back to the horrid evs they had :c

Description and Message

I bought a whole lot of berries over 100k worth from berry shop to fix my pokemon evs but i logged out to save but instead of saving it reset all my pokemon evs except my first pokemon it really sucks because i worked hard for that money now i dont have enough to afford enough berries i need anyways you can assist me please this is heartbreaking :c

Players are not reimbursed due to rollbacks, sorry. Nothing can be done about server crashes, players are asked to remain vigilant when the servers are being unstable. It sucks, and we've all lost something due to them. But sadly it can't be helped.

QRD5EHd.png

it wasnt rollback server was fine when it happened i never said rollback XD server crashed 20min Before i used them so the sever was fine when i was using them so wasnt due to rollback that i know for sure.

How can something rollback like that?He lost the berries,but only the evs rollbacked to their previous state.The berries should be in his inventory,a rollback means EVERY progress is lost not just half of it.And happened after logout,which suppose to save progress.Strange.

240x240_c837929313.jpg

Please, you have to forseen when the server go crash and do not complaint on the forum.

Check the invisibible-imaginary bouton who say "stabile server or not", and please do no care about bug which make lost you more money than you have or much time wasted. We are beta player, we can't speak about bug or problems and ask a refund even if we donate money.

Please, stop that complaint !

Its our job as players to report bugs isnt it? and since its not caused by rollback i figured staff should know about it it had nothing to do with the server crashing which happend way before i used like 50 berrries which all disappeared and evs completely reset on all my party except my first pokemon i logged out to save which i say i definitely didnt.