PRO Androids version

Kingtravis

1. 1.

PRO Username: KingTravis

Have you looked at the FAQ to solve your issue?: Yes

On which server issue happened: None

What have you done before the problem was there?

I usually play on my laptop but I thought I would try to play it from my Samsung galaxy S5.

What have you already tried to solve the problem?

I went to the forum post and read through comments and other post but it was too difficult to understand how to download PRO for my phone.

Description and Message

'I tried downloading the android client but it would refresh the page, I tried the forums but I couldn't understand what to do.

165543 PRO Username: KingTravis

I usually play on my laptop but I thought I would try to play it from my Samsung galaxy S5.

I went to the forum post and read through comments and other post but it was too difficult to understand how to download PRO for my phone.

Description and Message

'I tried downloading the android client but it would refresh the page, I tried the forums but I couldn't understand what to do.

https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=4563 <--- Click on the android sign and download the file

Description and Message

https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=4563 <--- Click on the android sign and download the file

Yes I get that but it doesn't download, it just refreshes the media fire page

Description and Message

You have to download it from the mediafire page, and it works fine for me (just tried)

You have to download it from the mediafire page, and it works fine for me (just tried)

I did, I tried numerous times and the mediafire page just reloads after I press download.

I did, I tried numerous times and the mediafire page just reloads after I press download.

Try to download it to your PC first then, i can't really help, the download button works fine for me. Maybe you can try using a different browser on your phone/tablet

Try to download it to your PC first then, i can't really help, the download button works fine for me. Maybe you can try using a different browser on your phone/tablet

I use chrome on both my laptop and my phone