Re: Hello from china!很高兴见到你

<r><QUOTE author="jmido8"><s>

</s><POST content="168242"><s></s>168242<e></e></POST> <QUOTE author="agathaluna"><s>
</s><POST content="168126"><s></s>168126<e></e></POST> <QUOTE author="jmido8"><s>
</s><POST content="168065"><s></s>168065<e></e></POST> 欢迎你!我也在中国玩的, 我去年到这边留学,认识你也很高兴! Haha sorry my chinese is not very good.<br/>

<br/>

I hope you enjoy the game, it's a lot of fun.<e>

</e></QUOTE>

where do you live? 很高兴见到你!<e>

</e></QUOTE>

I'm in chengdu, doing my post graduate degree at sichuan university <E>:Grin:</E> Which server did you pick to play on?<e>

</e></QUOTE>

i'm playing in Red server.<br/>

ahh chengdu, its 20 hour from my city, Nanjing <E>:Grin:</E> <br/>

actually i'm from taiwan.<br/>

where do you actually come from? add my facebook<br/>

<URL url="https://facebook.com/agathalunaleeying">https://facebook.com/agathalunaleeying</URL></r>

[glow=yellow]

<i>[/glow]</i>

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<r><QUOTE author="agathaluna"><s>

</s><POST content="168042"><s></s>168042<e></e></POST> <E>:Grin:</E> Hi my name is Luna or you can call me Ying for my chinese name! <E>:thanks:</E> <br/>

Nice to meet you guys! 哈哈哈<e>

</e></QUOTE>

<SIZE size="200"><s></s> HUGE <e></e></SIZE> and <GLOW glow="orange"><s>[glow=orange]</s>warm<e>[/glow]</e></GLOW> welcome <E>:Shy:</E> I hope you will love the comunity ^^</r>

The best [glow=gold]shiney[/glow] I caught so far

fcUWt40.gif

<r><QUOTE author="fliflo"><s>

</s><POST content="168944"><s></s>168944<e></e></POST> <QUOTE author="agathaluna"><s>
</s><POST content="168042"><s></s>168042<e></e></POST> <E>:Grin:</E> Hi my name is Luna or you can call me Ying for my chinese name! <E>:thanks:</E> <br/>

Nice to meet you guys! 哈哈哈<e>

</e></QUOTE>

<SIZE size="200"><s></s> HUGE <e></e></SIZE> and <GLOW glow="orange"><s>[glow=orange]</s>warm<e>[/glow]</e></GLOW> welcome <E>:Shy:</E> I hope you will love the comunity ^^<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Thanks~~</r>

[glow=yellow]

<i>[/glow]</i>