New Client Android PRO94_3KK

G6n2l5c7

PRO Username: G6n2l5c7

Have you looked at the FAQ to solve your issue?: Yes

On which server issue happened: None

What have you already tried to solve the problem?

Try more times

Description and Message

Hi, new client doesn't work on my device i9305. It loads until screen. :Cry:

30sccpc.jpg

168507 i9305

On Samsung devices below S4 (yours is an S3), PRO has problem with Touchwiz, the Samsung home screen app.

The only way you have to play is to flash cyanogenmod on your device following this tutorial -> https://wiki.cyanogenmod.org/w/Install_CM_for_i9300

If you are not an expert android user, don't try installing cyanogenmod because it would be difficult and dangerous.

From 2015: I'm still here

168507 i9305

On Samsung devices below S4 (yours is an S3), PRO has problem with Touchwiz, the Samsung home screen app.

The only way you have to play is to flash cyanogenmod on your device following this tutorial -> https://wiki.cyanogenmod.org/w/Install_CM_for_i9300

If you are not an expert android user, don't try installing cyanogenmod because it would be difficult and dangerous.

I have cyanogenmod with Smart launcher 3!

168507 i9305

I have cyanogenmod with Smart launcher 3!

Mmh. I am not sure about it, but have you tried to check the requirements? Does the S3 match the minimum requirements?

168630 2czoroh.jpg

Yes, I have recommended requirements!

Ps. I'm italian :Grin:

Vedo che sei italiano ahahah

comunque, potrebbe essere un problema di RAM in quanto PRO richiede "1.5GB+ recommended" e l'S4 ha giusti giusti 1.5 giga, quindi potrebbe essere quello.

168630 2czoroh.jpg

comunque, potrebbe essere un problema di RAM in quanto PRO richiede "1.5GB+ recommended" e l'S4 ha giusti giusti 1.5 giga, quindi potrebbe essere quello.

Ho la variente del S3 (Galaxy S3 LTE) con 2GB di RAM quindi non dovrei avere problemi in teoria :Cool:

168630 2czoroh.jpg

Ho la variente del S3 (Galaxy S3 LTE) con 2GB di RAM quindi non dovrei avere problemi in teoria :Cool:

Mmh... allora non so cosa dire. Io avevo quel problema sul mio S4 e l'ho risolto flashando cyanogenmod basato su android 6.0.1 e adesso invece di bloccarsi, dopo 3 minuti di caricamento posso giocare XD