Friend Names

Tailsplays

1. 1.

OK, this is a small issue I have with the game; I play this game with friends and when I'm trying to guide them through

the map, or when I'm trying to do something else with them, I find it slightly annoying trying to look through the mass of player to find them.

My suggestion is that we give player's friends a different coloured nametag, to make this easier

Perhaps Orange or something, as Green is for Members (I think?).

Of course it may be because I'm still in the first few towns, but I thought I might as well post a suggestion about it.

P.S. We could also have a Player Tracker system, so when a friend is online, and you Inspect them, it tells you where they are.

309485_trainercard-TailsPlays.png

What I mean is that, if you said to your friend that you would meet up at the Pokemon centre in a specific city, however, there are loads of people there. If would be nice if they had a different coloured name tag to make it easier to identify them.

309485_trainercard-TailsPlays.png

yeah

168894 What I mean is that, if you said to your friend that you would meet up at the Pokemon centre in a specific city, however, there are loads of people there. If would be nice if they had a different coloured name tag to make it easier to identify them.

yeah as i said , its a good idea .

168888 OK, this is a small issue I have with the game; I play this game with friends and when I'm trying to guide them through

the map, or when I'm trying to do something else with them, I find it slightly annoying trying to look through the mass of player to find them.

My suggestion is that we give player's friends a different coloured nametag, to make this easier

Of course it may be because I'm still in the first few towns, but I thought I might as well post a suggestion about it.

P.S. We could also have a Player Tracker system, so when a friend is online, and you Inspect them, it tells you where they are.

You just ask them to stand off to the side where lots of people aren't standing at and you'll eventually find them, however this would be neat but I don't think it would be implemented for a while even if they agreed to do it as the makers have other bugs and stuff they have to deal with first.

168888 OK, this is a small issue I have with the game; I play this game with friends and when I'm trying to guide them through

Absolutely low priority, but I like as an aesthetic suggestion.

From 2015: I'm still here