Accidently released pokemon

Trickystyle

169313 I dont think so , if it was bug or something it may be back , but im not sure if u can have it back if u had it accidently im not really sure about this but i hope a staff help u out

But the other guy also released that dragonite as i remember it wasnt a bug

Just check the previois cases: as a release by mistake is a request from the client to the server to execute an operation, there is no way to turn back.

Btw there is a confirmation message so... You know it's better to pay attetion.

I am pretty sure is someone of the staff will ever read this post, he will say pretty much what I said.

From 2015: I'm still here

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

169313 I dont think so , if it was bug or something it may be back , but im not sure if u can have it back if u had it accidently im not really sure about this but i hope a staff help u out

Just check the previois cases: as a release by mistake is a request from the client to the server to execute an operation, there is no way to turn back.

I am pretty sure is someone of the staff will ever read this post, he will say pretty much what I said.

your actually right :) there a confirmation message so

:Frown: :Frown: :Frown:

Ps. Nice pic

Guest KnightSeven7th

prntscr[.]com/b8lh60

someone can help me,im new on PRO, why i can't login and i got banned? i have checked on website PRO , there is written that i not banned user,plz help me :confused:

169354 prntscr[.]com/b8lh60

someone can help me,im new on PRO, why i can't login and i got banned? i have checked on website PRO , there is written that i not banned user,plz help me :confused:

if you are on red server please check the official website the Red server is curretly offline it will be online soon :Grin:

Ps. Nice pic

we are so sorry better hunt a new one and be careful next time

Ps. Nice pic

Thanks for the pic ahahah :)

From 2015: I'm still here

Guest KnightSeven7th

if you are on red server please check the official website the Red server is curretly offline it will be online soon :Grin:

im login on blue server can't too bro :Frown:

its fine furret/sentret frisk is easy to raise hopefully you will be able to find the another good one ^^ im also released my trained poke by accident in the past, just cheers and hunt for another one hopefully you will got the better frisk sentret next time than before ^^

im login on blue server can't too bro :Frown:

try to log now