A PvP Deticated Server?

Guest thewing20

Guest thewing20

i heard that there will most likely be another server added to PRO. It sounds like a great idea since the game is becoming so popular. I think in the future there should be a PvP/tournament End Game server added with Mini games like Faction wars/Player Hunting or Mission PvP Battles and 2 Hour/Daily Tournament Areas, Mini Games like Attack and Defense, Beat the Boss or Capture the base in buildings like Sliph Co where people cant walk thru each other til they beat the person in the way. Would be a great way to keep the community entertained

The 2nd server won't be for another gameserver. It's to split the strain that is being put on the single existing server. It's not, in the literal sense, a new server to play on. You should've read Shane's announcement better.

This new server will house the player movement and interactions, from what I understood, which will help massively decrease lag/latency and add room for more players simultaneously. It won't be something to play on.

Besides, it makes no sense to split the community into different servers. 850 at once isn't that big of a number for an MMO, there's really no reason for another one. A single server is more than enough to house all the events, PVP or not, that are required to keep people busy. Splitting communities is never good until you have millions of players.