Rollback & Deleted Pokemon

Heiach

PRO Username: Heiach

Have you looked at the FAQ to solve your issue?: Yes

On which server issue happened: RED

What have you done before the problem was there?

Nothing as yet

What have you already tried to solve the problem?

Nothing as yet

Description and Message

I caught a Mawile and then shortly afterwards, the server crashed and when I was able to get back on again, my Mawile was missing. Could you please possibly return her to me?

I was streaming at the time and I've highlighted the portion in question.

Nothing happens for like 49mins so you can skip to the end but I've kept it in there 'cos I don't want there to be any doubt or editing etc..

Probably not as the FAQ says that the game is Beta will crashes will happen and any items lost because of a rollback won't be returned. My only hope is that it specifies items and not pokemon.

Guest mystogan

every time you catch a good pokemon/do important trade/get good item from dig, you should relog relatively soon to prevent item loss from crash.

Unfortunately this does also apply to pokemon, during a rollback there are certain pokemon/items/instances that remain unsaved, once completed on any of these specific tasks remember to save it by logging out in case of a rollback. Here is the topic about rollbacks for more information: https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=24257.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

x3y83p.jpg