Pokemon disappeared from pc

Killghost

PRO Username: Killghost

Have you looked at the FAQ to solve your issue?: Yes

On which server issue happened: RED

What have you done before the problem was there?

What have you already tried to solve the problem?

Restarted several times, checked most of the pc tabs.

Description and Message

I had 6 pokes with me. Decided to buy a magikarp for 10k and when i checked the pc it wasn't there. It was an adamant with 10+ att and 10+ speed lvl 16 female. The 10k disappeared. Since i started playing this i NEVER deleted any pokemons from the pc. Hopefully you guys keep track of the trades or maybe it's still in the save, maybe corrupted or something. Help, please!

You bought it from a player ? If so , do you have any conversation or anything that proves it ? He may scammed you realy bad there , cause you said that you found a diffrent one with diffrent ivs .

Well next time if you receive something realy rare or something realy special try the log out button to secure it . 2nd if you trade with players , first of all make sure that you buying what you want to buy . Double and triple check it .

Try to tell us more about this case or IF you have any proof .

Farewell .

giphy.gif

I dont have anything that proves it. But Im sure of what i bought, i right clicked the poke before i clicked accept. The trade happened, the money disappeared. Everything went fine except it wasnt on the pc.

He didnt scam me, i changed the ivs on the post because i dont remember properly, but im pretty sure it was something like 21 att and 28 speed, the rest wasnt as good.

Hmm that's really weird but i don't think that any one can do something about it , cause there is no proof . Any way , wait for an admin to answer you , may they have the solution you looking for .

At any rate , it's just 10k , you can farm them easily . But next time , try to be more careful and take a picture OF EACH trade that you make .

Have a nice day dude , cya in game .

giphy.gif