Karate Master in Mt. Silver

Tobaiias

After loosing to Karate Master in Mt. Silver (dont ask how) he says "Come back tomorrow", but after waiting 24h+ he still repeats the same thing. Is is just me, or some kind of bug/script fault?

Best regards.

N

171962 After loosing to Karate Master in Mt. Silver (dont ask how) he says "Come back tomorrow", but after waiting 24h+ he still repeats the same thing. Is is just me, or some kind of bug/script fault?

Best regards.

Npc's rebattle cooldown including bosses are 1 week , if 24hr+ he didnt rebattle u yet then try after a week , i hope this help you .

sorry about your losing.

regards :Grin:

• 2 weeks later...
171962 After loosing to Karate Master in Mt. Silver (dont ask how) he says "Come back tomorrow", but after waiting 24h+ he still repeats the same thing. Is is just me, or some kind of bug/script fault?

Best regards.

Hi there,

The cooldown of Karate Master is indeed 1 day (24 hours). Are you sure you waited for more than 24 hours? If so, is it still happening now?

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper Forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.