Lost cleffary in trade at cerulean

Frankyana

in the house next to shop in cerulean city there a guy that trade his cleffa for our cleffary i did the trade and when trade done i get an empty spot in my team and after like 2 minutes the game disconnect me and when i relog my team was full with the pokemon i usually use and i lost my cleffary and didnt get cleffa can u help me? i dont really want to retake a lot of time like the first one to get another one

172589 in the house next to shop in cerulean city there a guy that trade his cleffa for our cleffary i did the trade and when trade done i get an empty spot in my team and after like 2 minutes the game disconnect me and when i relog my team was full with the pokemon i usually use and i lost my cleffary and didnt get cleffa can u help me? i dont really want to retake a lot of time like the first one to get another one

Check your pc if there the clefairy :) cause the npc traded pokemons go to pc not in party .

Hi there,

It looks like you were getting hit by a rollback because of a server crash. Unfortunately, nothing can be done about that. For future reference, please relog after any important trades/transactions. Relogging will save your progress so you won't get rollbacked if the server suddenly crash.

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper Forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.