Members Only Area's Help?

Shamemate

So i am a new subscriber to the MS Medalion! So i hear with this Membership you get special area's you can access? I was wondering if anyone knew where some of these places were? If you can help me i would really appreciate it! Just post them below <3

172605 So i am a new subscriber to the MS Medalion! So i hear with this Membership you get special area's you can access? I was wondering if anyone knew where some of these places were? If you can help me i would really appreciate it! Just post them below <3

Sevii island, Johto Dock island, exclusive safari area, tower basement in lavender.

From 2015: I'm still here

172605 So i am a new subscriber to the MS Medalion! So i hear with this Membership you get special area's you can access? I was wondering if anyone knew where some of these places were? If you can help me i would really appreciate it! Just post them below <3

Sevii island, Johto Dock island, exclusive safari area, tower basement in lavender.

172606 Seven islands one of the only membership areas , and some others , also if u dont know membership give 50% xp and double money and some pokemons u can find only by membership :Grin:

Why thank you both for the speedy replies! Will be sure to check them out. Much appreciated!

• 3 weeks later...