Greetings from Germany

Hello there!

Atm im at the 4. Hoenn Badge with around 60h of playtime. :Angel:

Im looking for a guild aswell,

Im 18 years old and from Munich I got teamspeak aswell and i think my english should be enough for an international Guild but a German Guild is prefered.

But i may need some help with the PvP System cause i never did PvP before in pkmn, but im learning fast and im pretty ambitious so.. I guess we'll be good.

FoG

Welcome! I hope you enjoy your time with the PRO community!

1469235499-alex2.png

Thanks to Shak404 for this amazing signature!

[glow=red]Come join the Pokemon Revolution Online IRC![/glow] https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.atomicedge.org/pro,pro-support

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The only thing that interferes with my learning is my education.

-Albert Einstein

Hello Fear of Good,

i hope you had a great start into PRO. If you need any help regarding PRO, PvP or about Guilds, feel free to talk to me. I am also on Blue and German aswell. Happy Gaming!~

Yours sincerely,

Zenkyr

172660 Hello Fear of Good,

i hope you had a great start into PRO. If you need any help regarding PRO, PvP or about Guilds, feel free to talk to me. I am also on Blue and German aswell. Happy Gaming!~

Yours sincerely,

Zenkyr

I defenitly come back to you then. :Angel:

Welcome to PRO! I just got back from working in Hohenfels in Germany a few weeks ago. Such an awesome country to visit, unfortunately the only place I was able to see in Munich was the airport, but I'd love to go back sometime.