hello

Dassmu

after defeating all the elite 4 I don't know what I should do, so I decided to look for pokemon and items for sale, and my intention is not clear at all haha. :Smile:

131 hours in game :Shy:

dassmu (that's my name in game)

(blue server)

. . .Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. . .

Oh there is plenty to do after elite four. For example you could finish your Pokedex and do the mew quest. Or just catch good pokemon and build yourself a PvP team or whatsoever. GL

yeah .. you are right, but it is a little boring haha ..

You think so? I actually enjoy that more than playing story, theres no "real" challenge about the story if you're really good in Pokemon. But everyone is different there. In that case you just have to wait for Hoenn I guess.

bCXP3Gl.png

172964 You think so? I actually enjoy that more than playing story, theres no "real" challenge about the story if you're really good in Pokemon. But everyone is different there. In that case you just have to wait for Hoenn I guess.

Now I'm running quest ruin of Alph, I followed your advice hehe .. :Smile:

and wait for Hoenn and search for items and pokemon for sale .. I will keep myself busy until Hoenn updated :Grin:

i just do what i think might be fun, for example right now i'm building a team revolved around "underdogs" pokemon that nobody uses in pvp because they generally have bad stats or there are just other pokemon that are much better for that role. :P