Skipped learning a move while lvling up

Athosismyname

I was fighting Brock with my squirtle and after fightingis first pokemon i leveled up to lvl 16 which is where it's supposed to evolve into wartortle and learn bite. However the battle kept on and after beating the next pokemon i lvled up to 17 and then the game asked me if i wanted to learn another move(lvl 17 move) and after the battle was over it evolved but no bite move. Could that be fixed somehow?

173018 I was fighting Brock with my squirtle and after fightingis first pokemon i leveled up to lvl 16 which is where it's supposed to evolve into wartortle and learn bite. However the battle kept on and after beating the next pokemon i lvled up to 17 and then the game asked me if i wanted to learn another move(lvl 17 move) and after the battle was over it evolved but no bite move. Could that be fixed somehow?

There's a move relearner in the next city ! :Grin:

wqOOyH5.png

173018 I was fighting Brock with my squirtle and after fightingis first pokemon i leveled up to lvl 16 which is where it's supposed to evolve into wartortle and learn bite. However the battle kept on and after beating the next pokemon i lvled up to 17 and then the game asked me if i wanted to learn another move(lvl 17 move) and after the battle was over it evolved but no bite move. Could that be fixed somehow?

You can relearn old moves for a pokemon in cerulean city cost 2k per move :)

• 3 weeks later...