Hello from NY!

Guest TrainerDV

Guest TrainerDV

Hello!

Just thought I would pop in and introduce myself. I tend to become involved with forums when I play a game since it usually introduces me to things I would have never figured out on my own. I started this game about a month ago and I'm really getting into it. I haven't played Pokemon since I had my GameBoy Color back in the day, so between the characters, creatures, and music, it's really nostalgic.

- DV

Welcome to PRO! I hope you have lots of fun. Joining in with the forums is a good decision, people on here can be helpful and really goofy sometimes :3

1469235499-alex2.png

Thanks to Shak404 for this amazing signature!

[glow=red]Come join the Pokemon Revolution Online IRC![/glow] https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.atomicedge.org/pro,pro-support

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The only thing that interferes with my learning is my education.

-Albert Einstein

Guest TrainerDV

Thanks!

It seems there's so much to know. It's a little overwhelming. I'm not familiar with Pokemon and character traits ("timid", "adamant", etc). I have some reading to do.

I was hoping to find an area where people do trades with each other in order to evolve their Pokemon. Most sites tell me I need a friend, but I don't know anyone else that plays. Am I just SOL?