pvp bug for the win

Fatmanclt

First sort for my bad english.

During my last match, i I should win but i loose points 25 points...

It was the last turn of the game, my opponent had talonflame and me starmie, he did brave bird and me hydro pump, I killed the talonflame but I died of the storm after he died.

Normaly I should have win but i lost points and my opponent win point.

I know u will not give me my points because "its a beta" but I think its important to report that.

• 4 weeks later...
173490 First sort for my bad english.

It was the last turn of the game, my opponent had talonflame and me starmie, he did brave bird and me hydro pump, I killed the talonflame but I died of the storm after he died.

I know u will not give me my points because "its a beta" but I think its important to report that.

This is in the wrong section I believe. Should be under bug reports.

Brad.gif

173490 First sort for my bad english.

This is in the wrong section I believe. Should be under bug reports.

Yeep. I'll see if I can contact someone to move this to the right place. :Angel:

781f5ea6fc224d43ae61fd746dcc5120.png

erladino_preview_by_zerbert-d81cjiu.gif

[glow=red]Tumblr: Erladino | dA: Erladino | Steam: Erladino | Skype: Erladino | PMU: Erladino[/glow]

2d9df500b0.png

[glow=red]'All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain.'[/glow]

Credit to Ren for the signature.

Did the other guy get the points or did you both lose points?

[glow=black]“You should enjoy the little detours. To the fullest. Because that’s where you’ll find the things more important than what you want.” —Ging, HxH[/glow]

yes the knock back damage for recoil needs to be fixed if u hit someone u take extra damage if its super effective , ive seen this happen alot on boss battles but didnt know it was a bug, i could be wrong doe

Zezu.jpg

YVuBCg9.png

I'm not sure but I don't know if this is really a bug. I usually play Showdown 1v1 game with Donphan + Rocky Helmet and in sooooo many games the enemy kill me first and then they kill themselves with Rocky Helmet but I win, but I'm not really sure about this in a weather damage...

Yq5wlZY.gif

Playing Pokémon Moon... I will come back >:)