Team Rocket Quest and interaction bug in Celadon City

Chriska23

Hi guys, i am having serious problem with the game crashing and proceeding the team Rocket quest inside the Celadon Gamecorner. Everything was OK at the B1F, i took the elevator to B2F, battled some Team Rocket Grunts and Jackson, and went to B4F with the elevator and beat the two scientists or whatever in the room,(i went to this room without having the card required to proceed to Giovani) and i interacted to the machine left of the table of those two scientists after beating them (Drew and Byron), at that point my game crashed, i just couldnt move so i relogged.After that incident the game crashes most of the time when i try to interact anything (people, signs or whatever),people turn at my side but dont talk to me and then i cant move, when i relogged, i appeared to the Lavender town Pokecenter (last center i rested by that time) then i rested in Celadon Pokecenter and after game crashes and i relog i appear there. Relogged several times due to this problem and managed to do some battles in Rocket Hideout without crashing and sometimes after the log out log in i appear in front of the thing or person i tried to interact.Now im trying to proceed the quest with this problem and hope somehow this bu stops. Thank you guys i having a bad time with this.

173916 Hi guys, i am having serious problem with the game crashing and proceeding the team Rocket quest inside the Celadon Gamecorner. Everything was OK at the B1F, i took the elevator to B2F, battled some Team Rocket Grunts and Jackson, and went to B4F with the elevator and beat the two scientists or whatever in the room,(i went to this room without having the card required to proceed to Giovani) and i interacted to the machine left of the table of those two scientists after beating them (Drew and Byron), at that point my game crashed, i just couldnt move so i relogged.After that incident the game crashes most of the time when i try to interact anything (people, signs or whatever),people turn at my side but dont talk to me and then i cant move, when i relogged, i appeared to the Lavender town Pokecenter (last center i rested by that time) then i rested in Celadon Pokecenter and after game crashes and i relog i appear there. Relogged several times due to this problem and managed to do some battles in Rocket Hideout without crashing and sometimes after the log out log in i appear in front of the thing or person i tried to interact.Now im trying to proceed the quest with this problem and hope somehow this bu stops. Thank you guys i having a bad time with this.

That bicause of server problem , just wait for a reboot and everything will be fine, just avoid talking to npcs untill they reboot the server :Angel: