Box fix? :D

Onyxia

Hiya! I've been playing PRO for a few weeks now and figured I'd take a shot at making a suggestion!

The main thing that I've been concerned about is the boxes. When I play the handheld game, I tend to put spaces between my pokes for the ones I'm missing, I'd love to be able to do that here! Backgrounds for them would be really cool too, but not having them isn't a huge deal for me at all.

Was anyone else hoping for this? Are there plans for it in the future? ^^

trainercard-Sam.png

[glow=red]Your suffering shall be legendary.[/glow]

Yes, it has bees suggested before, and they are aware that its a problem, I believe that Red said it was being worked on, or will be worked on in the future. Below is a link for players that have finished the E4, read through them if you haven't. I like your suggestion about the backgrounds though, that would be nice, I would also like to see boxes for specific types.

https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=3814

This might be asking for too much, but it would be great if you could look at the Pokemon and their stats you have in storage via the pokedex, this way when you're out hunting a Pokemon with a specific natures/IVs you don't have to stop every 20/50/100 catches to go see the nature/IVs of said Pokemon.

Dynroth

Very true, I'm glad I'm not the only one suggesting it. I'm okay with just listing the sprites because I don't really farm for IVs all that much, but I know tons of people do. x3

trainercard-Sam.png

[glow=red]Your suffering shall be legendary.[/glow]