Sync Bugged

Luloso

I caught about 13 tangelas H.A. using my recently caught kadabra...

When i caught it, it has a technician ability, when i logout, the synch ability turn back..

All 13 tangelas with different nature than my synch

First supposition is: my kadabra really has a technician ability and i need to caught other. (high possibility)

Second supposition is: when I use role play with my kadabra, it loses synch ability, and the pokemon random its nature.

Im sure something is wrong, its impossible to a 50/50 fail 13 times in a roll.

Kadabra could have possibly adapted the ability by using Role Play. Synchronize has only a chance of 50% to work, you might have been unlucky. You'll get your poke eventually, I assume. Good luck!

sorry guys, but this opinion dont help...

u mean if a roll a dice of 2 numbers, 13 times, its normal to see the same number?

im trying to say that, if u catch a kadabra with a different ability because of this new bug, its synch probably wont work, a script error maybe

the second theory can be right too..

after loosing about 3m with a 50% of really epic pokes i got today, lets say i lost just 1.5m because its 50%..

everyone read this and staff please fix this

if u are using role play to catch the ability u need... use other poke, dont use your synchronize... if u use roleplay with your synch kadabra, it will lose its synch unless u logout.. thats why u caught so many pokes in a roll with wrong nature...

question solved but bug not fixed