Coins without creditcard

Dreamlander

PRO Username: Dreamlander

Have you looked at the FAQ to solve your issue?: Yes

On which server issue happened: RED

What have you done before the problem was there?

Nothing

What have you already tried to solve the problem?

Nothing as of yet, because I don't want to risk putting money on my PayPal if I don't know for sure if it works.

Description and Message

Hello Everybody! I got a question regarding donating. I really want to donate and get coins to buy a membership in game. But is it possible to buy coins without credit card? I do have a paypal account, and I can get money on the account via ideal. But some sites won't accept if no credit card is linked. Can I pay when I put money on the account with ideal without a credit card being linked? Or is there another way I can pay via IDeal?

178178 PayPal doesnt only take credit cards lol

I know, but I had sites before that wouldn't let me pay if i didnt have a creditcard linked, even when I had money from ideal on it. Just wanted to make sure that wasn't the case here so I don't get 5 on my ideal that can't be used hehe. Si I can get membership without creditcard linked to PayPal?

OP is asking does [PRO] take payment from paypal without a credit card linked. I'm pretty sure the answer is no, the only current option of acquiring coins is paying [PRO] through paypal, with your credit card.

If you bought a visa gift card at a store, or some other similar gift card that paypal accepts, you can use that card to buy coins/steam games/whatnot for sites like [PRO].

Check out my Youtube Game Guides

178205 I took the risk, and it's possible. No credit card linked, but money on the acount of paypal. S in case anybody wonders, it's possible without a credit card.

Well that's great then. Make sure you save your payment info, or screenshot your pay logs, in case there is an issue in getting your coins.

Check out my Youtube Game Guides