My long list of suggestions

Emperior

1. 1.

General:

- Some Pokemon rarity is way too much. Also chances to find a Pokemon with his Hidden Ability should be 10% of chance instead of 1%, or at least 5%.

- Make Synchronize work even if the Pokemon with Synchronize is fainted but first in the party.

- Implement Exp. Share to make training low level/defensive Pokemon less painful. It should work as it worked in Gen 5.

- Don’t force us to re-battle trainers. We should be able to walk up to them ourselves for the re-battle. Also let SS Anne come back once every week, so people who didn’t pick up leftovers now can.

- Subway is too expensive. We already pay 50k for the quest to unlock it, so it should be a lot cheaper. 5k is far to much. 500-1000 would be good. Definitely should not be higher than the train from Kanto to Johto.

- There are too many sinkholes in this game. I also would have liked to see the subway system being just a long tunnel like the one from Cerulean to Vermilion, connecting all the cities. Also some underground tunnel to reach islands such as Cinnabar or Cianwood would be helpful or just make the boat travel cost less than the subway.

- Fix boxes. They refresh way too much, lag and aren’t user-friendly.

- Safari Zone price is way too high for what it offers. Either make it 500 or increase spawn rates of Pokemon inside it.

- Make level 50+ Pokemon go back to level 50 for Berry Tower challenge.

- Special storyline mission for Legendary Birds trio would be cool.

- Reduce vitamins cost. No one will ever buy even one for 28k. Making them cost 5k would be much better and someone might even buy them.

Storyline:

- Add more quests. Both weekly and daily ones with different rewards.

- Giovanni’s wall in Celadon Game Corner should be fixed as many people have had problem figuring out there was a door.

- Decrease E4 cool down timer. It should be either 4 hours real time or 24 hours game time. Definitely not 24 real hours as E4 don’t give EXP or money so people can’t grind there.

- Way too much trolling. Like the guy in cinnabar mansion with 5 Magikarp not even giving EXP or money, some poke balls containing “nothing, just nothing” and many other things.

- PRO references in game by NPC break the immersion. Also some dialogue is way too complicated.

- Change some scripting like when at Lake of Rage Chappy helps you progress through the storyline. Feels cheap and poorly done.

- NPCs looking like important characters should be changed. We don't want the "Not Surge" guy, or the Red costume at Goldenrod, nor the Suicune costume, Giovanni costume and many others. Make it feel more like Pokemon and less like something else, please.

- Our character is supposed to be a kid yet when he talks his words seem to be more of an adult person. Either fix it or remove dialogues from our character completely as it was in the handhelds.

- More emphasis on transitioning to Johto (and in future new regions).

- Fix the fact we get no experience by Gym leaders if we lost already. I understand if I beat Sabrina’s Mr Mime and Hypno that they don’t give me anymore experience if I faint those two again, but last two Pokemon should give experience.

- Jackson should be the rival but we see him really few times.

290pmq8.png